**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Have you fixed OR for thorns path in AW yet?

@Kabam Miike

Is it safe to use OR against the thorns fight in AW now or not?

I don’t see anything regarding this since you guys agreed there was an issue and I think it’s a fair question for you to answer

Thanks

Comments

• Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Hi!

I thought one of the bug fixes with last update was that Omega wouldn’t take damage against Psychic Thorns when hitting with his tentacles (mediums and heavy, last hits of sp1 and sp2) but in this war I got wrecked when using him against a Red Hulk. The thorns were giving back damage in all its hits.

Was I mistaken in the fix?
    Help!
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    So by no answer it’s not a fair question to ask??
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    I mean what's the problem here? The node isn't thorns, it's an all new node. /s
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Posts: 78
    By Kabam’s own definition Omega’s tentacle hits should not receive thorn damage but they do

• DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    edited July 2019
    The node isn’t ‘Thorns’, it is ‘Psychic Thorns’. Completely different nodes with different interactions, even though they are similar in nature.

The description specifically states “When the defender is struck by a physical contact attack . . .”, Omega Red’s tentacles have to make physical contact in order to do damage. Node is working fine.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    We are looking into the issue with Psychic Thorns and will post any new information in the existing discussion here.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    Hi, no one?
    any comments?
    am I on drugs?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I think the specific fix was to spiked armor, not psychic thorns. But that sounds bugged too
This discussion has been closed.