**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• Options
    ZzSkyWaveszZZzSkyWaveszZ Posts: 27
    I did this attempt just now I need answer now
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Got me not even wanting too go back In and try until I stop seeing these messages because this same bs happened too me as well
  • Options
    Any update on this bug again
  • Options
    I am just wasting my items and units for nothing what actually kabam doing it again?
  • Options
    VerreauxVerreaux Posts: 40

Wasn’t this fixed to be back to 5%? Why has it returned to 3%?
  • Options
    ZecaborsattoZecaborsatto Posts: 6
    edited June 2019

When i did cap 2 these enemies had the double of life and attack( mission 4) and my compensation is some revive and life potions? The same has those who did only the first mission? I spent money and resources on it, its not fair.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Finally beat the Champion once i added md5 still think he should have only 2 indestructible charges. Especially with that no retreat node.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can we have any update why I am still having this bug. I wiped those 5 indestructible charge and again i got tht added right away after my sp3 but champion didn't die when indestructible gone. Any response would be appreciated. You guys said it is fixed then why I am having this bug?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious I have also uploaded photo above if u guys want i can share the video also let me know
  • Options
    Hey there, we found an issue that caused the issues with the Champion and the Backblast node to return after the update but pushed a fix for them yesterday evening. We're sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
  • Options
    Is it fixed or still happening can I try now ? @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious I have also uploaded photo above if u guys want i can share the video also let me know

Did he heal after you got them down ?ie special 1 trigger regen caus if he went back to 11 percent he seems to regain the charges
    Yup it did heal to 12% when I took that 5 indestructible charges and went sp3 did no damage and he healed up to 12% and again had 5 charges was so annoying@
  • Options
    57R34K_the_MERC57R34K_the_MERC Posts: 23
    Anyone have a solution for 6.2.2 sinister without the heimdall angela synergy and without medusa, hyp, cm movie?
  • Options
    57R34K_the_MERC57R34K_the_MERC Posts: 23
    How dumb is that. Hasn't Kabam been trying everything to enforce using diverse champions to clear content?? ..instead of waiting ages for a specific champion..

I have champs that could take out sinister, but they don't have a non-passive fury to bypass the node. Maybe I'll bring in my 4* heimdall synergy. Oh wait..
  • Options
    I did the first run of 6.2.6. I have no idea how to beat the champion with the No retreat node because I don't have a CapIW above my 4 star. These limitations has me unmotivated to actually complete 6.2.6. I don't know if I want to at this point.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Finally got around to fighting Sinister in 6.2.2. 4/55 Hype with no Heimdall. I have a 4* Heimdall which I got from a lot of units on crystals but RNG didn't give me the 5*. Not using my 4* makes this fight much more fun and interactive. I loved spamming Sp1 until he killed me and then reviving. This fight is complete garbage.
  • Options
    It's so unbalanced. Just did a run in 6.2.3. Stupid easy. Something in between stupid easy and complete BS please lol
  • Options
    Just did 6.2.4. That one was fun. The global node took a little getting used to but was completely doable with skill. That's how it ought to be.
  • Options
    razielraziel Posts: 83

Just did 6.2.4. That one was fun. The global node took a little getting used to but was completely doable with skill. That's how it ought to be.

6.2.3 was by far the coolest one for me. Both Corvus and Ghost plowed through it like it was nothing :smile:
    6.2.5 global was the worst one yet. I made through it, but unit man needed to make an appearance lol
    I have 4 gated paths left in 6.2.6. Wish me luck!
  • Options
    raziel said:

6.2.3 was by far the coolest one for me. Both Corvus and Ghost plowed through it like it was nothing :smile:
    6.2.5 global was the worst one yet. I made through it, but unit man needed to make an appearance lol
    I have 4 gated paths left in 6.2.6. Wish me luck!
    Good luck! I have no interest in exploring 6.2 until I get a few better options for some fights. I'm happy to have completion done for now.
  • Options
    DRob74DRob74 Posts: 93

Hey there, we found an issue that caused the issues with the Champion and the Backblast node to return after the update but pushed a fix for them yesterday evening. We're sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

The bug is back

@Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    DRob74 said:

The bug is back

@Kabam Miike
    It’s not a bug. People have taken too long to use their specials after his indestructible has been removed. He regenerates above 10%, gets knocked back to 10% and activated Dark Match aga
  • Options
    DRob74DRob74 Posts: 93
    xNig said:

DRob74 said:

The bug is back

@Kabam Miike
    It’s not a bug. People have taken too long to use their specials after his indestructible has been removed. He regenerates above 10%, gets knocked back to 10% and activated Dark Match aga
    According to his mechanics his regen should be shut off completely once he hits 10%. Therefore bug.
  • Options
    If what there saying is true that is definitely a bug. Once his charges are removed there not supposed to come back regardless if time is taken away or not.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    DRob74 said:

xNig said:

DRob74 said:

The bug is back

@Kabam Miike
    According to his mechanics his regen should be shut off completely once he hits 10%. Therefore bug.
    Wrong. Read his abilities again.