**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6.2.1

How in the God's name are we able to break the knockout shield. Every time i knock the opponent he regenerates but his shield timer isn't removed.

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Ahmed363 said:

How in the God's name are we able to break the knockout shield. Every time i knock the opponent he regenerates but his shield timer isn't removed.

The shield isn't removed, it's only disabled temporarily. Knocking them down is what it takes to disable it, but in practice it's really disabled once they get back to their feet. You need to attack them quickly.

Void is very good for this. Not only does he negate the healing afforded by the node, but his constant damage over time makes it easy to knock off the last portion of health during the window. Basically, when the enemy is low, just parry and heavy and they'll go down.

Short of that, any champ can do it. An easy method is to start saving for an L3 about halfway through the fight. When they are low, knock them down. When you see the shield icon switch to cooldown, fire the L3. Hyperion really excels here, but any champ can do it.
  • Options
    Ahmed363Ahmed363 Posts: 16
    Thanks. Helpfully
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Adding to the post above, any champ that has a stun on a special is great for this, just do a mix of specials and heavies and when you think you can kill him just do a special and hit them a bunch to kill them.

Void's great, sparky has stun on L1, blade and aegon have stun on l3. These were the ones I used.