**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quake owns the game

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

They don't nerf champs because people like them and post about them on the forum. SMH

12.0?
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Ahitlaw said:

Ghost is better. Doesn’t even need to worry about true strike

1 thing
    Great job
    Well also immunities and degen and a large damage advantage
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Ahitlaw said:

1 thing
    Great job
    Most Dot effects usually happen when you touch the opponent and quake doesnt need to do that
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Ahitlaw said:

1 thing
    Great job
    Most Dot effects usually happen when you touch the opponent and quake doesnt need to do that
    Poison nodes bleed nodes all the new nodes being added plus ghost counters like all degen
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Ahitlaw said:

1 thing
    Great job
    Poison nodes bleed nodes all the new nodes being added plus ghost counters like all degen
    For those nodes like poison every 7 seconds quake can counter them if concussion is on the opponent but with the other nodes I'll give it to ghost
  • Options
    Ghost is more reliant on synergies though
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited June 2019

I'm so happy with her... Did Variant2 with her (syn with Ghulk, Cap IW, Angela and Hela)

So are ya gonna rank up ghulk
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Ahitlaw said:

1 thing
    Great job
    Well unless you got a brute force node
  • Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 289 ★★
    She is awesome champ, but if anyone is playing on a average mid tier android phone, its very difficult to play her style with lags and all, plus game tends to play very fast compared to IOS
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

Zuro said:

Kobster84 said:

Ahitlaw said:

1 thing
    Great job
    You'd have to be stupid to put Quake against those nodes.
    That’s the point ghost can do more
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    I just pulled a 5* not to long ago.!!! Quick question about here does she need to be wakened?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Wayntos said:

I just pulled a 5* not to long ago.!!! Quick question about here does she need to be wakened?

No. She only makes enemy take block damage (enemy hitting into YOUR block) if she's awakened. Not essential to her usefulness
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

They don't nerf champs because people like them and post about them on the forum. SMH

I got AA nerfed from a post. Think again.
    Any changes that I can recall to AA were quite necessary and logical. For example, no Champ is supposed to bypass Stun Immunity. Someone may have pointed it out, but that's exactly why we're here. At least part of the reason. We can communicate issues with them. To be clear, simply posting about something won't prompt changes unless there's an issue that requires it.
  • Options

I got AA nerfed from a post. Think again.
    Any changes that I can recall to AA were quite necessary and logical. For example, no Champ is supposed to bypass Stun Immunity. Someone may have pointed it out, but that's exactly why we're here. At least part of the reason. We can communicate issues with them. To be clear, simply posting about something won't prompt changes unless there's an issue that requires it.
    That's why I made a post about it. It was to easy to fight stun immune
    Fair enough. Probably better you did. It wasn't supposed to be there.
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Yup definitely she going to be r5 champ in my account too but she is great attacker rather than defender
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★

She is awesome champ, but if anyone is playing on a average mid tier android phone, its very difficult to play her style with lags and all, plus game tends to play very fast compared to IOS

Do you think she is harder to play on Android? Why?

Also, why do you say the game plays faster at Android? Sometimes I get 60 fps (on Android) and it's wonderful...
  • Options

Also, why do you say the game plays faster at Android? Sometimes I get 60 fps (on Android) and it's wonderful...
    It depends on the device. Some have significant lag that makes it difficult to "Quake" properly.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★

It depends on the device. Some have significant lag that makes it difficult to "Quake" properly.
    Not lag straight up drop input and non responsive input
  • Options
    HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★

The Evade + Dexterity style seems impossible in my Android. Evade + Parry is more easy, but sometimes parries fail not sure if it's the phone or my timing. And, of course, I find the wall dancing very difficult...
  • Options

The Evade + Dexterity style seems impossible in my Android. Evade + Parry is more easy, but sometimes parries fail not sure if it's the phone or my timing. And, of course, I find the wall dancing very difficult...
    I mean you can keep on practicing on ROL to help
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

Ahitlaw said:

Forgot Sinisters & Maws
    That’s what my R4 wasp is there for ;)
  • Options
    Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    All the Shhhhh posts, lol. Like Kabam doesn't know.
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    True strike.
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★

True strike.

Oh!
    And how often do you come by that?
    Riiiiight
    Ghost compared to Quake, node for node, Ghost has more advantages
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★