**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need help progessing

I looked into a lot of tutorials lately for this game andI've been struggling I have a 5-star venom the duck rank 2 and 4 4 stars rank 4 and I should be able to beat the monthly quest on master but I get completely destroyed by the final bosses such as the abonimation for this month. Anyone got any tips on how to get good also, how do you deal with a stardust road. Finally, I see all these YouTubers doing uncollected with 4 stars and then I try it and get destroyed so any advice would be helpful, thanks :D

Comments

• Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Yeah.... if you look at Seatin Vid on you tube, just clearing act 5 with 4* rank 4/5.... he should not be a reference, the Man, Seatin is just in a class of his own.
  • Options

Yeah.... if you look at Seatin Vid on you tube, just clearing act 5 with 4* rank 4/5.... he should not be a reference, the Man, Seatin is just in a class of his own.

In your opinion what is the minimum I should have before doing master mode for the monthly quest
  • Options
    Ken328challengerKen328challenger Posts: 38
    you can go to mastery and get parry and dexterity
  • Options

you can go to mastery and get parry and dexterity

I already had those a long time ago
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    P

In your opinion what is the minimum I should have before doing master mode for the monthly quest
    I guess you will know on your own... start by doing Heroic at 100% and then see how far you can go at Master.

What will help you progress is to go in a full 3 BG alliance that does all AQ and AW. Find a serious alliance and from there you will get top rewards and ressources to rank your champions.

Beside this, dont sell any champs, do some arena’s to pratice and earn units and battlechips.

Most of all have fun, joining an active and fun alliance is key to this game. There you can meet experienced players who can guide you, give you tricks and tell you what champion to rank up.

This game can be complicated if you try to go to fast.

You eat the elephant one bite at the time.

Hope this helps
  • Options

P

I guess you will know on your own... start by doing Heroic at 100% and then see how far you can go at Master.

What will help you progress is to go in a full 3 BG alliance that does all AQ and AW. Find a serious alliance and from there you will get top rewards and ressources to rank your champions.

Beside this, dont sell any champs, do some arena’s to pratice and earn units and battlechips.

Most of all have fun, joining an active and fun alliance is key to this game. There you can meet experienced players who can guide you, give you tricks and tell you what champion to rank up.

This game can be complicated if you try to go to fast.

You eat the elephant one bite at the time.

Hope this helps
    Ok
  • Options
    ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 59
    Yeah, never assume just because a youtuber can do it, doesn't mean the average person can. I saw someone beat a 6* red hulk w/ 2* duped cap iw. Don't try that at home, it doesn't work. If you really want to shoot for the sky and beat master mode at your level, I would say use boosts. Not a lot of people use them, but they can get your champs to very high challenge ratings.
  • Options
    Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Stay in heroic for now. I have r5 4*s and r3 5*s and still can't do master lol. I do get upset about it, but the heroic awards are still pretty decent. I would suggest getting the parry and dexterity mysteries as my best tip.
  • Options
    CoryMatthewsThoCoryMatthewsTho Posts: 145
    It's not about how many 4*s & 5*s you have, it's about having the right champs for the right fights. You said you're having issues with this month's Abomination? You need a solid poison immune for that, or you'll get eaten alive. It sounds like you just don't have a diverse enough roster yet. Venom the Duck is an incredible champ if you ramp him up and bank the right buffs. While you're building up your roster, learn as much as you can about the champs you DO have and work on mastering them.