**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Have an idea for an event

OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
I was thinking about a great idea for an event quest. What if you took all the highest power gain champs in the game and put them in a map with increased power gain.

Then put it on nodes where power control champs can’t really be effective or better yet make it where anyone, but say champs of XL size take a ton of damage back. This would be great since there’s no power control XL champs.

Oh and make it where the champions have over 10,000 attack points so with just a hit or two they KO the attacker.

Finally for the boss since there are no true strike XL champions make him evade like say OG Spider-Man or Miles multiplied by say 10 and throw on stun immune.

This will make for a great quest and lots of fun. It will for sure make the community happy for a nice challenge.

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    OmegaMan said:

I was thinking about a great idea for an event quest. What if you took all the highest power gain champs in the game and put them in a map with increased power gain.

Then put it on nodes where power control champs can’t really be effective or better yet make it where anyone, but say champs of XL size take a ton of damage back. This would be great since there’s no power control XL champs.

Oh and make it where the champions have over 10,000 attack points so with just a hit or two they KO the attacker.

Finally for the boss since there are no true strike XL champions make him evade like say OG Spider-Man or Miles multiplied by say 10 and throw on stun immune.

This will make for a great quest and lots of fun. It will for sure make the community happy for a nice challenge.

i smell sarcasm and a bit of mockery
  • Options
    Not at all. I thought it would be a great idea for a quest.
  • Options
    OmegaMan said:

Not at all. I thought it would be a great idea for a quest.

you are funny
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    To be honest this sounds absolute cancer to deal with.
  • Options

Clearly you haven't played kamala ;)
  • Options

Clearly you haven't played kamala ;)
    Kamala better than two of her counterparts.
  • Options

Yep this is a joke post

Sheesh nobody appreciates a good idea.

• Options
    Patchie93 said:

Dormomu XL champ and one of the best power control champs xD then bring the likes of Venom, Kp for the evader both are also XL

Oh yea I forgot about him and his wet noodle hits. I ranked him to rank three and was a terrible mistake.

• Options
    Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    Even the strongest players wouldn't be able to do such a thing. If I were to beat it, I'd better hope I get incredible rewards matched by not even the almighty thanos. What kind of story would that be anyway?
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Umm how about no this is overly ridiculous
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Dorm is an absolute god in Second variant 2.2
  • Options
    Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    It sounds like I would probably be able to finish this. I am already thinking of a few cheeses...

Against Power Gain you can spam heavy lock a Hyperion, assuming he would be in this great ideal quest, with Doc Oc. And maybe if you put in increased power gain...no wait, Power Reserve, even better, Gambit might actually be usable.

How about you make the power gain quests class specific too. Like 2 classes per chapter? I'd say something like:

Ch1: Skill + Mutant. Make Hawkeye and Gambit relevant again instead of just spamming Magik SP2.

Ch2: Mystic + Tech. Use all your favourite power drain ers!

Ch3: Well, Cosmic and Science left. Should be fun. No Petrify with CaIW, so that may make things a bit more challenging. Give the boss a DoT that you have to swing units at, like, IDK, shock maybe?

That would finally stop ppl from coming in with far too weak a roster and then whine about it. Or players who can only play 1 set of God Tiers that they were lucky enough to win without even having finished A4.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Marri_2 said:

It sounds like I would probably be able to finish this. I am already thinking of a few cheeses...

Against Power Gain you can spam heavy lock a Hyperion, assuming he would be in this great ideal quest, with Doc Oc. And maybe if you put in increased power gain...no wait, Power Reserve, even better, Gambit might actually be usable.

How about you make the power gain quests class specific too. Like 2 classes per chapter? I'd say something like:

Ch1: Skill + Mutant. Make Hawkeye and Gambit relevant again instead of just spamming Magik SP2.

Ch2: Mystic + Tech. Use all your favourite power drain ers!

Ch3: Well, Cosmic and Science left. Should be fun. No Petrify with CaIW, so that may make things a bit more challenging. Give the boss a DoT that you have to swing units at, like, IDK, shock maybe?

That would finally stop ppl from coming in with far too weak a roster and then whine about it. Or players who can only play 1 set of God Tiers that they were lucky enough to win without even having finished A4.

I guess you didn't read the part where any champ not XL takes massive damage in the fight.
  • Options

Umm how about no this is overly ridiculous

Lol.