**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would win #3

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★

Who would win #3 110 votes

The almighty Hyperion
58%
Vdh2008JestressChriz4061ZENFrostyTheManMythLegendRam_SarkarVision_41JetenyoOesername123TerraMixkebabJim0172Ethans8279LilMaddogHTAhitlawSpiderCoolsCrimsontide1616Duke_SilverJyotishka 64 votes
That guy Thor
41%
ArcDeAngelusCrkwestSpity683a6opDarkZenManup456adqqedfyvrSac123_Lvernon15NoıreSavio444Baseballguy711WîndšpäveJimsnyderpghTaZ_4178AssumedNameMCoC_fanKillerRino19ToxicBladeshadow_lurker22 46 votes

Comments

• Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Does Rune King Thor count? Be hard to top that.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    The almighty Hyperion
    Depends on what variation you're suggesting,if it's the very basic one then hyperion,otherwise there are a lot of very powerful iterations of thor ,if as suggested,rune king thor he'd easily win.
    But since you didn't specify, I'll take it's the first one and say hyperion.
  • Options
    Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 143
    The almighty Hyperion
    Hype trounces thor. Rune king thor vs king hype would be cool tho.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    That guy Thor
    Assuming Rune King Thor counts
  • Options
    HioHio Posts: 16
    The almighty Hyperion
    Unless it's my Thor and hyperflexon, hype.
  • Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    That guy Thor
    Fat Thor ftw
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    The almighty Hyperion
    As Long as we’re talking regular Thor
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    The almighty Hyperion
    What about Sentry and Hyperion?
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    That guy Thor
    Rune King Thor would destroy even King Hyperion
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    That guy Thor
    Manup456 said:

Yeah, Rune King Thor is more powerful than Superman Prime One Million and could destroy almost anyone you throw at him. If anyone here knew about comics, they would know that almost any version of Thor could whoop Hyperion's butt.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Manup456 said:

Yeah, Rune King Thor is more powerful than Superman Prime One Million and could destroy almost anyone you throw at him. If anyone here knew about comics, they would know that almost any version of Thor could whoop Hyperion's butt.
    Nah I wouldn’t say he is more powerful then Superman one million
  • Options
    That guy Thor
    Kobster84 said:

Etjama said:

Manup456 said:

Uuuuuuuuuh, we ARE talking about the same Rune King Thor, right?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    That guy Thor
    Depends on which Thor we are talking about
  • Options
    That guy Thor
    Kobster84 said:

Etjama said:

Manup456 said:

https://fictional-battle-omniverse.fandom.com/wiki/Rune_King_Thor

This is just his wiki and you can already see that he would destroy Superman Prime One Million. Molecule manipulation alone would do it. Combine that with all the other powers, 2 of which being Infinite Speed and Precognition, Supes would never know what happened.
  • Options
    Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    The almighty Hyperion
    Hyperion once prevented two planets from colliding - he would beat normal thor.

Interesting info: Hyperion and thor died side by side fighting off the beyonders - both are awesome
  • Options
    The almighty Hyperion

• Options
    That guy Thor

Interesting info: Hyperion and thor died side by side fighting off the beyonders - both are awesome

Didn't Thor carry like... More than 20 planets?
    Ok then
    Yup, and that was just basic normal Thor. That's what I'm trying to say. Thor is a god. Hyperion is a super-human.
  • Options
    The almighty Hyperion

Ok then
    Have a link by chance? I’d like to read that! Thor and Hyperion are both insanely awesome
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    That guy Thor

Ok then
    Have a link by chance? I’d like to read that! Thor and Hyperion are both insanely awesome
    I don't have a link, sorry. But the Comic is Thor: Annual #9
    In it, Umar catches Thor in an energy field that has the constricting strength equal to the weight of 20 planets and Thor, with only one arm, he was able to lift it up long enough to escape. It's also notable that he wasn't wearing his belt that doubles his strength.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    That guy Thor
    He's also matched Hulk's strength for an hour and killed him AND Thing on another occasion with just 1 arm. He's also lifted and fought the Midgard Serpant, destroyed a planet with a punch, broke adamantium, I could go all day. These are all done by the basic version of Thor with just his trusty hammer. Needless to say that Thor would stomp in a fight with Hyperion. Think of the most powerful Marvel villains. Galactus may come to mind. King Hyperion wouldn't make a dent in him. Meanwhile, Thor's knocked him down and sent him running. Would anyone like to change their vote 😁?
  • Options
    The almighty Hyperion

Ok then
    I sent it to you in a private message. It won't send in a public thread until approved by Kabam
    Thanks man! Can’t wait to read it!
  • Options
    RonD9RonD9 Posts: 232
    That guy Thor
    Thor, because he’s a God and always eventually wins “because fate wills it so.”
  • Options
    The almighty Hyperion
    I like these threads, good post OP.

Personally, I like to think of Hyperion and Thor as equals and brothers since they die side by side fighting the beyonders. In short, I’d say depending on the version of the character will dictate the outcome of the match.

King Hyperion did kill thor... and magneto, and hulk, and the fantastic four, and the avengers and basically every single Hero on earth without breaking a sweat. It took Blink, opening a portal and making king Hyperion basically paralyze himself with his eye beams to end his reign

Both are crazy Powerful. Thor a god and I believe Hyperion was the son of the celestials making him a semi God in his own right

I myself am giving this fight a tie. Thor and Hyperion are both my favorite characters on Marvel. I’d say each wins 5 out of 10 fights