**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How was your Atlantean rifts experience??

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

How was your Atlantean rifts experience?? 244 votes

Meh ๐Ÿ˜ข
50%
AchtungShrimkinsBadroseHeartlessgr3nd3lJRock808Spity68Frostydigital-SOBTreoCarnage313XHans_GruberXDexman1349mmmbanyasEgeCallinashesNanoDroidDukeZmanMSRDLDswallace8182 122 votes
Okay-ish ๐Ÿ˜
22%
ArcDeAngelusStara99DrZolaCrkwestNuggetman777KyrkantadqqedfyvrJwallace25TheVyrusadramelchbm3eppsVerzzContestOfNoobsStingerbkMrTicTac19992008IamGROOT420Dtl7714WerewrymDONZALOOG1234TaZ_4178 55 votes
Better than okay ๐Ÿฅด
16%
DNA3000BigPoppaCBONEHaji_SaabRaganatorStewmanDrenlinSIlverProfessorOesername123TerraCosagornJohnyzeroLvernon15Ronny_KingKiahGmonkeyDoonxkikiFurieuxBeta_RayJayProngsRepto23 41 votes
Awesome ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
10%
GroundedWisdomdanielmathTimone147Apocalypse189MagrailothosCamarofanatic90Erikfive_0SuperSam57AKTEKWrathfulRavenHendrossCrimsontide1616Duke_Silvercharaderdude2PandamanPeteIamTryingMyBestRakeYoungMarkg25TheSpicyKnightAsadWazir12 26 votes
ยซ1

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 2019
    Okay-ish ๐Ÿ˜
    Did 2 epic stable rifts and got 18k t2a and a 5* crystal. Disappointed that the 5* gave me gambit but eh its a free 5* so I'll take it
  • Dibley3087Dibley3087 Posts: 129 โ˜…
    I pulled a featured my 1st run and got kingpin. The rest were sig stones ๐Ÿ˜ข
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 โ˜…โ˜…
    Meh ๐Ÿ˜ข
    5 runs 5x bad result
  • Dennis_83Dennis_83 Posts: 23 โ˜…
    Meh ๐Ÿ˜ข
    5 epic rifts - 4x 5*sig Stones (3x Talent in a row) / 1x 250 6* shards... huge slap in the face
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Better than okay ๐Ÿฅด

Experience was great. My drops, however....different story. Lol.

What about the experience did you enjoy?
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Better than okay ๐Ÿฅด
    2 AGโ€™s and a T2A, better then average for a side quest. Not a fan of rifts but would find it pretty hard to not be happy with that result
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Better than okay ๐Ÿฅด
    First 3 runs sucked but last 2 were a full T2A and 5* cosmic AG so no complaints here
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Awesome ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    I mean quake helped me through all
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 2019
    Okay-ish ๐Ÿ˜
    2/7 desirable results for Epic Unstable rifts. Not great but not bad either. T2a and T5b shards were good; would have been nice, however, to nab a featured 5*, 2000 6* shards, even 5000 5* shards.

Dr. Zola
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Okay-ish ๐Ÿ˜
    Best I got was the 2000 6* shards. Other than that it was pretty meh
  • Ronny_Ronny_ Posts: 66 โ˜…
    Better than okay ๐Ÿฅด
    I got 5* awakening gem n sig stones but for master rifts Iโ€™m lucky i got 4 4* awakening gems
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116 โ˜…
    Meh ๐Ÿ˜ข
    I hated the timer I missed out on two Epic rifts because of real life events.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 2019
    Better than okay ๐Ÿฅด
    2x Full T2A
    2x 5k 5* shards
    mystic sig stones once
    5* mystic AG

Overall not too bad
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 โ˜…โ˜…
    Meh ๐Ÿ˜ข
    Meh doesn't really describe the **** I pulled.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193 โ˜…
    Meh ๐Ÿ˜ข
    Worst rng ever did 5 unstable epic got tech and science Sig stones and 1000 ,5 star shards ,250 six star shards.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 โ˜…โ˜…
    edited July 2019
    Meh ๐Ÿ˜ข
    I did 2 epic stable, which were OK. Middle rewards

Then shifted over to 4 unstable epics and got the low tier rewards each time, which left a worse taste in my mouth.

It's my fault. I went for the gamble instead of the guarantee in the end. But still left me disappointed.

(I did get like 3 4* awakening gems from the heroic, but I don't have much of a need for those)
  • YawYeetYawYeet Posts: 34 โ˜…
    edited July 2019
    Meh ๐Ÿ˜ข
    500 five star shards every rift. Didn't want to waste energy for trash so I left every time.
  • Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391 โ˜…
    edited July 2019
    Awesome ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    2x AG (mutant, science), 1 basic 5* crystal, 2x 250 5* shards. I will have enough after the login calendar tonight for 1 more epic.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Okay-ish ๐Ÿ˜
    It was fine until everyone had leftover coral and nobody from Kabam will acknowledge requests for information on what happens with it or if we will get a chance for a little more to finish off any rifts.
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 โ˜…โ˜…
    Meh ๐Ÿ˜ข
    i just did crystals for last round and still got shafted my rift experiences were horrible lol
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Terrible
  • Spity68Spity68 Posts: 76 โ˜…
    Meh ๐Ÿ˜ข
    ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Awesome ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Experience was great. My drops, however....different story. Lol.

Care to elaborate? The missions themselves were really dull. No interesting nodes, the fights were extremely easy.
    The rewards were the only exciting factor here imo.
    I love Rifts. Always have, ever since the first iteration. The Rifts themselves are exciting. "Ya neva know what'cha gonna get!". Getting the lower floor isn't fun, but haydie ho.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Missing 250 t3 corals for one more epic entry, no way to buy at least small amount of them and ranked rewards from fantastic 4 hero use will come after rifts close. 2/10 and thats generous