**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bro Thor (Fat Thor) added into the game; yes or no?

My favorite version of Thor, personally, if Bro Thor, because it acknowledges that heroes can be overweight and still just as mighty. He would be a remarkable champion to add into the game, with both Mjonir and Stormbreaker as weapons for his use. I would like to see him make an appearance in the game, just wondering who else agrees.

Comments

• Options
    I love this idea, I also hope they create the infinity war spider man Iron Spider.
  • Options
    I think it would be great to have Bro Thor
  • Options
    SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited June 2019
    I wouldn't be opposed to seeing this happen. There was talk of a new Thor incoming sometime this year. Perhaps it's 'Lebowski Thor' (I'd love the idea even more if they called him that, lol). I know a few are tired of seeing repeats of the same character in a different form though. Eh, can't please everyone after all. They released that particular version of Thor in future fight and he's pretty fun to use in that game. If he was made for CoC, I can only imagine how he'd function. 2 wicked weapons,... yeah, sign me up! Although with my luck in general, I doubt I'd pull him if they make him Cosmic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    Tacobaby343Tacobaby343 Posts: 4 β˜…
    I totally agree with you, I’ve just been totally obsessed with this version of him since it came out, I love the representation and the more realistic Norse God look/aesthetic with the braided beard, and of course the double weapons are just insurmountably powerful and awesome! I’m very enthusiastic about this idea! Haha
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Fathor ftw!

Maybe introduced with Luke Skywalker. πŸ™‚
  • Options
    Scurvy42Scurvy42 Posts: 53 β˜…
    Dude Thor FTW.
  • Options
    Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263 β˜…
    Please make him wearing a bathrobe and sunglasses
  • Options
    ClashyKnightClashyKnight Posts: 59 β˜…
    No. Just... no.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

Fathor ftw!

The All-Fat Thor? XD
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

xNig said:

Fathor ftw!

The All-Fat Thor? XD
    I normally don’t agree with you but not gonna lie that made me laugh
  • Options
    DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    There's 3 outcomes to this.

1. Dude Thor: "Where's Stormbreaker Thor?!🀬"
    2. Stormbreaker Thor: "Can we get Dude Thor??"
    3. Both: "OMG another Thor??"