**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

 IPHONE 7 

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
To all those who play MCOC on iPhone 7, Just wanted to ask how does MCOC hold up on the iPhone 7? Roughly how long do loading screens take, etc. Cause I’m thinking of getting one. (If u can could you also attach a video of in game fights and loading screens, thanks)

Comments

• Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    it works perfectly for me.
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I had an iPhone 7 it broke n now play on my iPhone6s both run the game perfect
  • Options
    PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I had iPhone 6s and it still works fine but I upgraded to the X so 7 should work just fine no lag besides the regular Kabam kind
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yeah the game runs great on my 7, I don’t count the seconds of every loading time lol but they’re short.
  • Options
    IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Works pretty good... starting to get lag i didnt use to have but works fine...
  • Options
    Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    I was playing on the 7 plus for a couple of years before I recently switched to an XR. Honestly, I cannot tell the difference. It's still pretty smooth
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Runs great for me. Loading is real quick, but this is the only time ive ever played on an iphone. Before that, was a cheapo LG android and anything faster than that.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I just switched to an XR but my 7+ still runs the game great. No lag.