**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hoarding shards is bad?!?!

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Either:
    A: You have been saving those shards since the game began
    B: You are a bigger spender than COWhale
    C: You're a hacker

If I was crazy enough to attempt this, I could probably accumulate that many shards in about eighteen months. Maybe less factoring in the bursts of shards Kabam has been giving out recently. When I did my featured crystal opening series I opened sixteen crystals in 90 days. That's almost 250k of fragments in three months. Those months included the end of year, but at that rate (which I'm not sure I could sustain, but I believe is theoretically sustainable) 1.3M fragments would take sixteen months to accumulate.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,754 ★★★★★

Challenge accepted

Notice me senpai XD
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

All I can think is it's going to take some time opening those. Lol.

Esay pops them 10 at the time. That 13 pop
    Fair enough. I like to take my time, I guess.
    And get more frustrated over how trolls roll get over you even you ikow it just aninmations that just trick me that why I’m op even when I’m only hav. 1 cystal I’m always pop I’m pop my last 6 star bye mistake mean to spend and got guil not bad but neither good the op most hav save a long time to get that amount of shard
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Either:

If I was crazy enough to attempt this, I could probably accumulate that many shards in about eighteen months. Maybe less factoring in the bursts of shards Kabam has been giving out recently. When I did my featured crystal opening series I opened sixteen crystals in 90 days. That's almost 250k of fragments in three months. Those months included the end of year, but at that rate (which I'm not sure I could sustain, but I believe is theoretically sustainable) 1.3M fragments would take sixteen months to accumulate.
    He does have Namor as is main champion on his account « contestofnoobs ». So he probably popped a few shards on occasion.

On another level he is part of the « marvel notorious gamer » alliance, which was on top of the best alliance in war rankings, therefor, he most ad some serious rewards for every win in AW.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

All I can think is it's going to take some time opening those. Lol.

Esay pops them 10 at the time. That 13 pop
    Fair enough. I like to take my time, I guess.
    And get more frustrated over how trolls roll get over you even you ikow it just aninmations that just trick me that why I’m op even when I’m only hav. 1 cystal I’m always pop I’m pop my last 6 star bye mistake mean to spend and got guil not bad but neither good the op most hav save a long time to get that amount of shard
    I don't pay attention to the ones closest. Just what it lands on. Besides knowing it's just an animation, Goldpool has me immune now. Lol.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

Either:

He does have Namor as is main champion on his account « contestofnoobs ». So he probably popped a few shards on occasion.
    You could have gotten that from featured cav crystals rather than featured 5* crystals.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Holy **** lol
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

OK you might actually have a problem...LOL.

🤣
  • SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    Give me 5 min with those shards. I’ll show you 40 KK, 40 colossus, 40 ant man, and a few others not worth it.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Either:

On another level he is part of the « marvel notorious gamer » alliance, which was on top of the best alliance in war rankings, therefor, he most ad some serious rewards for every win in AW.
    I thought "he" was female?
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Hamin said:

DNA3000 said:

Either:

I thought "he" was female?
    But what does he identify as?
    Im a helicopter
    I've always said I identify as a bonobo.
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★

Challenge accepted

Thats some serious level of self control bruh!!! I guess u go for the champs u want from the arenas as and when they come like the namor arena and many others u showed us screenshots of. So no logic in using those shards and when u decide to open them u r going to make the mcoc servers freeze and make kabam dish out some compensation for the rest of us...lol :smiley:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

One question....why?

Always here to ruin the moment? Unsurprising 🙄
    That's slightly offensive. It was a valid question. I've never seen the point in sitting on stockpiles of Shards or Resources. Saving for something now and then, perhaps. Just different schools of thought. The game is played for Rewards. Progress comes with acquiring and Ranking Champs. Not only for us, but also for Ally Members through things like SA. Not that I make it mandatory by any means. My guys open what they want. It's just foreign to me is all. I respect people can do what they want. Just didn't know what the goal was.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Zuro said:

Don't derail the post over idiotic arguments

He asked a valid question. I'd like to know why someone would save that many shards. All good if that's what they want to do, but if there is a specific goal in mind I'm interested. Sometimes it's the ones chiming in with pointless jabs and the ones calling out for derailing who do the actual derailing.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★

Zuro said:

Don't derail the post over idiotic arguments

He asked a valid question. I'd like to know why someone would save that many shards. All good if that's what they want to do, but if there is a specific goal in mind I'm interested. Sometimes it's the ones chiming in with pointless jabs and the ones calling out for derailing who do the actual derailing.
    Idk what you're on about I was simply commenting on maytheway's comment as he/she is trying to start an unnecessary argument
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    That's beside the point anyways never seen so many shards in my life
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

Who is this Player, and can they please do a Crystal opening video of this?!

If you think this is big there’s a player I know who has over 2 million 5* shards saved
    That just beats the object of playing the game though surely?