**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any way to get 1K more tier 4 corals?

EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
I got left with 9K T4, 6.5K T3, 1.5K T2 and 2K T1 coral shards. Explored uncollected, master & heroic already and completed normal. Even with the daily quest rewards, there seems no way to get the missing tier 4 shards.

Is there any other way? What happens to these when the EQ expires?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The 5 dollar daily specials I guess if they still have coral
  • KyBr77KyBr77 Posts: 5
    I’m in a very similar boat. I vaguely remember something about coral being offered in certain daily deals, however I don’t see any coral being offered in those now. @Kabam Miike will there be any opportunity to get a little extra coral?
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    Lvernon15 said:

The 5 dollar daily specials I guess if they still have coral

No more daily specials are available.
    The numbers above also includes the 3K T2 received & converted to T3 from today's daily EQ
    Even if I explore normal, convert the 10K T1 to T2 & receive 3K T2 from next daily EQ, I'll be 500 T2 short to convert into T3 (and then T4)
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    This event was designed to leave you 1k t4 coral short of running another epic rift
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    U just had to purchase 1 of the daily deals they had going for 7 days. That gave an extra 14k epic shards
    edited July 2019
    Neotwism said:

U just had to purchase 1 of the daily deals they had going for 7 days. That gave an extra 14k epic shards

I purchased all.
    At the end of the event tomorrow, I'll be short 1K Tier 4 and 2K Tier 3 shards.
    It'd be nice if they did a one day special shard sale.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    You would've had to finish #1 rank 7x over the course of the event to get 10k extra T3 shards. Assuming you always ranked 1-10% and a few times you went the extra mile for rank 1, the difference is an extra 1500 T3 shards. Or you could've finished #2 14x for the extra shards. Kind of hard to do...
  • YotzYotz Posts: 117
    I'm at 9500 :(
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85
    Yotz said:

I'm at 9500 :(

He’s over 9000!!!
  • WodimanWodiman Posts: 30
    Im in similar position. I need 500 t2 and i can trade up and do my last rift
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    I would need 2k more t1 shards
    And I could do another epic
    Kabam Miike
    6:45PM
    Sorry for the late reply on this. I wanted to make sure that we could actually do it before getting any hopes up. We've extended the timing of Rifts by 24 hours, so you'll have until July 4th at 10am to complete them.

This does not mean we've extended the other events, including the Fantastic 4 Champion Use event though, so make sure you get as much Coral as you can before those events end tomorrow!
    I just saw that on another thread so i thought i would share it. I hope it helps some of u at least.
  • Hey All,

We don't have any plans to make any more Coral available that I am aware of. This extra Coral was more of a cushion for players than meant to equal out to another Rift.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Hey All,

We don't have any plans to make any more Coral available that I am aware of. This extra Coral was more of a cushion for players than meant to equal out to another Rift.

Are the 24 hour extension hour of the rifts going to show in game? or after the 15 hours in which it ends will they pop up again for the 24 hours?
  • Woozie said:

Hey All,

Are the 24 hour extension hour of the rifts going to show in game? or after the 15 hours in which it ends will they pop up again for the 24 hours?
    I think it should show in game, but I know we haven't pushed the update just yet. It should be visible soon!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Welp, lets not fret over spilled milk, folks.
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85

Hey All,

Thanks for the answer, definitely not the one I was hoping for, but all the same.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★

Woozie said:

Hey All,

I think it should show in game, but I know we haven't pushed the update just yet. It should be visible soon!
    Thanks for the extra day! It shows in game now.
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    But it’s still impossible to get another 1k tier4 coral. Even if a day was added to the rifts.
    A day added to the rifts doesn't mean anything if we can't find a way to complete our missing shards. At least extend the F4 Champion Use event as well @Kabam Miike
  • OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143

Hey All,

Did you guys give us an end date that you would stop offering the daily specials with the coral? If not then I feel cheated a bit. I saw the end date of the event and thought that you would continue to offer the deal, but you ended it 2 days before the event was over. When doing the math I believed I could buy a certain amount to get me to 10k shards but this wasn’t the case. I basically spent $20 on 8k shards that I can’t do anything with. It’s very disappointing.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    EgeC said:

At least extend the F4 Champion Use event as well @Kabam Miike

Just make the F4 champion use run until Mr. Fantastic comes to the contest! You can remove the coral shards :smile:
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,480 ★★★★★

Woozie said:

Hey All,

Is that why the coral calendar reset for us? Confusing to get an item for 7 days that can only be used for the next day. Will this simply disappear at some point?

Dr. Zola
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    Any chance Kabam will extend the rifts again allowing us to reap the full rewards of the reset Coral calendar?
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    Even giving one more day of F4 daily event would make a big difference
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Bumping
    I'll be 1400 t1 short for another epic after I do a completion of Normal EQ and collect the next coral calendar reward
    Really would be bummed if it expires without me being able to run the last epic -- when all I will need is 1400 t1 coral
  • Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Just want to say I feel really bad for all you guys/girls that spent extra real money to run an extra rift. I think it's absolutely terrible that Kabam stopped this a day short to give you all 9k shards instead of 10k. Hard to say if that was intentional but if it was, that's just horrible. Sorry to you all.