**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5* Featured pulls

I'm curious as to what champs other people have pulled. 3 nebulas in a row and one doc oct. For me...yes you read that right. 3 nebulas in a row. Back to back.

Comments

• MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Greekhit said:

Do the simple maths and never purchase them again. 50% more expensive for a “chance” to get a good champ? Featured maybe worth it if they cost 10-20% more in shards but their current price it’s a ripoff anyway. You could have pulled six champs instead of four, that would be better, no matter what u had pulled. ;)

It depends what you’re after, and where you’re at with your roster, in my opinion. I currently have 90% of the ‘god tier’ champions at 5* and 80 5*s in total. So I’m targeting very few specific champions - the new featured, Wasp, Aegon, Nick Fury and awakening Colossus for my mutant gem in anticipation of the buff. I’ve got a roughly 20% chance of getting something I want from the featured, especially this one, vs the crazy odds of targeting a specific champion in the basic pool. I don’t need an average champion/dupe to sit on my bench.

Of course, if you’re not at that stage, I agree, you’ve probably got a ~15% chance of pulling a good quality champion in the basic pool.
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    Hulkbuster, loki, rocket...........
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Namor and Wasp
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Mauled said:

Greekhit said:

Do the simple maths and never purchase them again. 50% more expensive for a “chance” to get a good champ? Featured maybe worth it if they cost 10-20% more in shards but their current price it’s a ripoff anyway. You could have pulled six champs instead of four, that would be better, no matter what u had pulled. ;)

It depends what you’re after, and where you’re at with your roster, in my opinion. I currently have 90% of the ‘god tier’ champions at 5* and 80 5*s in total. So I’m targeting very few specific champions - the new featured, Wasp, Aegon, Nick Fury and awakening Colossus for my mutant gem in anticipation of the buff. I’ve got a roughly 20% chance of getting something I want from the featured, especially this one, vs the crazy odds of targeting a specific champion in the basic pool. I don’t need an average champion/dupe to sit on my bench.

Of course, if you’re not at that stage, I agree, you’ve probably got a ~15% chance of pulling a good quality champion in the basic pool.
    I completely agree with this. If you already have a large roster of 5*s, the feature crystal is the way to go.
    I have around 85 5*s now and have opened nothing but feature crystals since December.

It is also a great way to get older champs you don't already have.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Nebula seems to be popular. I got her 3 times out of 10
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    At least nebula isnt terrible like another tech in that crystal lol
  • Ezekiel2517Ezekiel2517 Posts: 21
    This game is a joke. Spin 5 crystals, and get 3x Thor Ragnarok, 1 Colossus and 1 Crossbones.
    And Kabam says: Same % drop any champion... is RIDICULOUS!!

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

• Topdog23Topdog23 Posts: 15
    Opened 5 crystals.. .this is what I got
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Topdog23 said:

Opened 5 crystals.. .this is what I got

Dang u most be happy
  • OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    Last six

Iron Patriot
    Nightcrawler
    Nightcrawler
    Nightcrawler
    Daredevil Netflix
    Colossus

• DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    It’s all flawlessly coded pRNG.

Dr. Zola
  • Hrmmm... seems triplets are occasionally a thing in the early release of the Feature by this information. I spread my Feature pulls out. Some get extremely lucky, and go back to back pulls that they want ( @Genitalian you lucky devil, lol). Most don't. Also, I see that you have a 5* Hulk at R5. I gotta ask, any regrets? I've toyed with the idea of taking mine up to R5 someday. Probably via Rank Up Gem if I land a Science as I already took my CAIW to R5 the hard way, lol.

So far, no one pulled Human Torch. At least in this group of players anyway. So you're not alone in that aspect @Zuko538 (he's an Alliance mate, and I knew who he was after). Also, 2 others got triplets in the form of NC and Thor Rags. So apparently this does happen. It's like I said before, when you limit the amount of champs in the pool, naturally the odds of you duplicating or landing triplets goes up. Well... at least no one pulled all the same champ when opening 5+. That would be the ROUGHNESS to the Nth degree, lol.
  • DoomeusDoomeus Posts: 4
    I popped 2, Crissbones and Hulkbuster. Then one more and got Human Torch.
  • DoomeusDoomeus Posts: 4
    edited July 2019