**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected Symb Spidey - immediate ko - dont be stupid like me.

GraewoodGraewood Posts: 59 β˜…
Hi all.
I was missing something really obvious, happened to me twice so just wanted to raise it as an issue to be wary of.

Fighting the symbiotic spidey boss on uncollected.
He's down to his last 15%, so I use Venom on him. Hes stun immune, so I enter the fight, block a hit to bait a heavy. Sym throws a heavy, i swipe into him.
Before I even hit him, I lose 15k health and I'm ko'd.
Revived venom, wonder what had happened. Same happens again.

Basically, the tiny bit of power youre getting from the first blocked hit to bait the heavy is then drained, causing the immediate loss of the 15k.

Ended up just having to intercept instead.
This is mainly me being stupid, but wanted to raise it as something to be aware of.
I imagine some of you pros just wrecked sym spidey without this even being an issue.
πŸ’ͺ

Comments

• WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol.. happened to me too.
  • Meshu43Meshu43 Posts: 139 β˜…
    Graewood said:

Hi all.
    I was missing something really obvious, happened to me twice so just wanted to raise it as an issue to be wary of.

He's down to his last 15%, so I use Venom on him. Hes stun immune, so I enter the fight, block a hit to bait a heavy. Sym throws a heavy, i swipe into him.

Basically, the tiny bit of power youre getting from the first blocked hit to bait the heavy is then drained, causing the immediate loss of the 15k.

This is mainly me being stupid, but wanted to raise it as something to be aware of.
    I imagine some of you pros just wrecked sym spidey without this even being an issue.
    πŸ’ͺ

I got wrecked at first , then did with 4* Venom
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2019
    Same. Got wrecked with Killmonger before realizing what happened. 2-shotted after with a SW and Ghost
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320 β˜…
    Happened to me as I was finishing him up really annoying I should have been paying more attention.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What the advice then? Was kinda waiting for ur advice lol
    Advice is to intercept for your first hit instead of taking a blocked hit
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I tend to suck at intercept lol
    I suppose you could always try to take a few blocked hits in sequence to give you more power, so it takes longer to drain to 0
  • DragonsniperRhQDragonsniperRhQ Posts: 78 β˜…
    I was not ready for that node haha πŸ˜‚ Died using Domino and Sentinel. However I got the job done with Blade. πŸ‘ Like someone said, I think you either get hit or hit into their block as soon as the fight starts. Otherwise you'll be like me who evaded at the beginning and immediately died lol.
  • GraewoodGraewood Posts: 59 β˜…

What the advice then? Was kinda waiting for ur advice lol

Yep, you have a couple of options. Ideally, back off and intercept. If you're not great at intercepting then you can try and take successive blocked hits and play aggressively to make sure you always have a little bit of power.
    If it gets to a point where your power is about to empty, it may be better letting sym spidey lad a clean hit than lose the immediate 15k from the empty power.

Good luck!
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Is there a power leak on the node too? IIRC, that node you're talking about will only hurt you once you drop to 0 power.
    @Hamin yeah there’s a transducer node
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@Hamin yeah there’s a transducer node

Ahhhh. All right. That makes sense. Nice trickery.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Graewood said:

Hi all.

πŸ’ͺ

Thanks for the heads up, may bring the Heimdall Synergy just to be safe though.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 β˜…β˜…
    My Havoc died before taking any hits whatsoever. I call BS, lol