**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many units you got saved for the 4th of july deals?

2»

Comments

• LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    15000 units or more
    14300 Been grinding out every milestone in every arena except the 5* featured for 2 months been getting the 25 units in every daily event except event quest completion, 100% explored every difficulty of the event quest last month even managed to get completion on 6.2 done.

I'm happy to drop a bit of cash to make up the extra the way I look at it is we play this game day in day out for free I only spend on 2 days in the year July 4th & Black Friday because of the pretty much guaranteed value for me its the same as paying a subscription every month for Netflix or another MMO except Im paying it as a lump sum.

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    None.
    I blew 4.4k on feature cavalier crystals the other day.
    Pulled 5* Corvus, Ultron, IF and Cap Marvel (movie) along with 4* invisible woman and a few other 4*
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    None
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Zero. Might spend a little if T2As are priced right.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I got exactly 3,800 units
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    1,000. Don't know if there's going to be a cheap deal but I hope there is.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i don’t care about them so i just did labyrinth.
  • LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    3600. hope it's enough to get something good ^_^
  • geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    I dropped over$400 last year for this. Ended up getting 3 dud 5*s and a 6* dud. Personally, I'm getting tired of the RNG system they use. It's starting to spew into quest rewards (like random class rank up gems instead of just t2a and t5b). I do not like the direction the reward system is going and i don't see myself gambling like that again this year. Only way I'll drop a single cent is if it's a great deal on guaranteed resources, like t2a
  • RishikRishik Posts: 35