**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not seeing items in Unit Store [Title edited for clarity; Merged Threads]

Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
edited July 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have restarted the game multiple times
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Nothing showing in unit store it says no unit available at this time
  • Hey there, sorry to hear about this. I would first recommend going through our troubleshooting steps for either iOS or Android, depending on what type of device you are using. Would you also be able to tell us what device and OS you are using, as well as what version of that OS?
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    iPhone 8 Plus
    Verizon 12.3.2
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • CrispyCrispy Posts: 85

Drooped2 said:

Weird man. Haven’t returned anything ever, so has nothing to do with that for me...
    And now it’s back...🤷‍♂️
    😂
  • Hey there @teekq and @Crispy, would you be able to let us know what device and OS you are using, as well as the version of that OS?
    Iso.12.3.1

Hey there @teekq and @Crispy, would you be able to let us know what device and OS you are using, as well as the version of that OS?

So I don’t know what going but this isn’t good
  • _schecterkid__schecterkid_ Posts: 6
    I’m also using ios 12.3.1 and have the same issue

I was hoping to finish UC so I can pull my 6stars smh
  • Buggster32Buggster32 Posts: 5
    Not able to buy any units for the discounts that are offered. It’s showing empty when you want to purchase units and other in global have the same issue
    @Kabam Zibiit any news?
    Mines back now
    But now it’s saying can’t connect to the iTunes Store
    Mine still isn’t

It’s back now but can’t connect to iTunes Store I believe
    Yea I’m not sure what the deal is...I’ve tried everything
  • This is still happening and i‘m really worried because today is the 4th.
    I necer refunded something and today i cant connect to the iTunes-Store in game.
    In my iTunes-Store everything is fine so it must be something in game thats causing this problem. Hope it gets fixed asap
  • Any updates? I‘m on IOS 12.3.1 like the others. Is this being fixed soon?
    I‘m from switzerland if the region is the problem or something
  • Still cant purchase anything and the deals are out. @Kabam Zibiit
  • BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    Any updates on this? Kind of messed up to have offers we can’t claim. IOS.

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    I'm also unable to get connected to the iTunes store
  • Hey there everyone, apologies for the inconvenience but one of our Partners is currently experiencing issues on this front. You can follow along to keep up to date on any changes to the status of these issues on their Status Page here.
  • Damn... sad news :( what will happen if they cant get this served until tomorrow and the deals will be gone? :neutral: