**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does Killmonger need to be awakened to be good offensively?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
Just pulled a 4* KM from the free 4 star crystal that Kabam just threw at me. Does he need to be awakened to be good?

Does Killmonger need to be awakened to be good offensively? 89 votes

Yes
19%
RaganatorTheManMythLegendEmil_LimsonSpiderCoolsPriyansh7IDogetusharNairKillerRino19SkyBlueGamingDatman257Kobster84V1PER1987Tony886KalantakNamelessoneSquishyjrThe_4THOlikkm 17 votes
No
80%
SnakeEyes69ShrimkinsSpity68SighsohardLosspikWiMakTendersquadSIlverProfessorTerraAzzzm0TBKlannHeadrollerЗАКСОЛИНDolanWîndšpäveMenkentFR33_HUG5RoOOtsDuke_SilverOmegaMan 72 votes

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yes
    He benefits a lot from being max sig as it’s basicallg 50% of the time you have a 100% damage boost
  • Options
    No
    I use my Killmonger for everything especially with the Void synergy. He isn't duped but he still does good damage and even though the bleeds are quick, they still make an impact.
  • Options
    TBKlannTBKlann Posts: 68
    No
    I use him all the time, at rank 4 my 5* is amazing. He does plenty of damage and is a tank.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    No
    I took my 6* to R2 Unawakened. Absolutely no regrets. Is he the hardest hitter Unawakened? No. But damn does he get the job done
  • Options
    OmegaManOmegaMan Posts: 383 ★★★
    No
    No he is amazing unawakened for attack. Much better awakened for defense
  • Options
    I'm thinking of taking him up to 4/40 for Uncollected over Blade (without synergies). Is that a little bit crazy?
  • Options
    NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    No
    Killmonger has great versatility. I use him all the time. He is a great attacker. His awakened ability helps alot but isnt needed
  • Options

I'm thinking of taking him up to 4/40 for Uncollected over Blade (without synergies). Is that a little bit crazy?

4/40 is nothing
    Just do it
    Well it is something for me since I'll be getting Uncollected with him or Blade.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Arsoz said:

His dupe ability just makes him have a buff where any damage done is delt to the opponent

No, his dupe gives him a sizable attack bonus when reverb and true strike are both active.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No
    Been rocking a 5* Killmonger for a while now. Duped him last month. Between the time before he was duped to know; the only difference, is reverb pops up more often.
  • Options
    DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    No
    Stack up the bleeds
  • Options
    solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Never played seriously this character but seems to be quite decent. Especially having WS in the same time..
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes
    FR33_HUG5 said:

Been rocking a 5* Killmonger for a while now. Duped him last month. Between the time before he was duped to know; the only difference, is reverb pops up more often.

That’s because reverb doesn’t trigger at all when he’s unawakened.
  • Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    No
    I took my 5* to R5 unduped if that tells you anything. His dupe does help especially if you try to use him on bosses or very high health champs like act 6 but still awesome unduped. I definitely was happy when I duped him but don't hesitate to rank him up.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

If Blade is awakened he will help you more with his regen. Even unduped Blade is better for a lot of things. Killmonger is good though.
  • Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    No
    Great benefit from his signature ability, but it only makes him better, and IMO he is already great. As mentioned above, the synergy with Void is so, so good, as well as his synergy with ST, BPCW, WS. Killmonger is one of my favorite champions in the game. Has not lost any of his luster and still has the kind of utility, in one package, that a lot of players wish their favorite champion had. Rank him up, you won’t be disappointed.
  • Options
    PerceptronPerceptron Posts: 169
    No

He hits very weak
    But his awakened can allow him to hit hard

Waoo. he hits way too hard. you should check your mastery setup. Set deep wounds 3/5 atleast and see magic.