**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class Trips Mess Up

So, I messed up. I bought a ticket for a heroic class trip going to 100% complete it and completely forgot it had a hero gate path.

So I backed out to change my champs and then realised the ticket got used up.

Back to the grind I go..

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yeah, need to raise to kabam that it has champion gates and must prompt summoner rather than summoner checking quest details before entering. It sure will waste tickets earned.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117

So, I messed up. I bought a ticket for a heroic class trip going to 100% complete it and completely forgot it had a hero gate path.

So I backed out to change my champs and then realised the ticket got used up.

Back to the grind I go..

I don't agree with you. There are 3 paths , 2 with gate & 1 without. You must be aware of it while doing it first time. Don't blame Kabam.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Fjolnir said:

Showing hero specific gates before we enter the quest would be a huge help. Is it posted or did I miss it ?

It is there in mail & post. But you can complete it (not 100%) without specific champs. So, they didn't put it as restriction for entering.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    JRock808 said:

Kabam just doesn't make it clear at all, shocker I know!

If you are fairly new, don't come to forums (which should not be a requirement just to play the game normally) then it could be very easy to get screwed over.

Same with objectives not auto completing, etc.

It's a novel idea, poorly executed. Like much of this game the last 2 years.

honestly, they wrote this in the in-game mail that they sent, and the same can be said for the objectives thing (still i don't get why they can't auto-complete...), so it isn't their fault if someone doesn't pay attention :)
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    happened to me..I opened master and thought it would remain opened, but they closed it when I didn't complete the run in time
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Fjolnir said:

Showing hero specific gates before we enter the quest would be a huge help. Is it posted or did I miss it ?

You mean like this^
  • ZenioZenio Posts: 106
    view quest details also shows champ gates
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Just bring both champs. The paths are easy enough to clear using 3 on your team.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Yeah, I don't even have a miles morales to bring into the quest... so... sucks to be me, I guess...

But on the plus side, I've duped my 2* rhino nine times from all the homesick crystals I've gotten, so I guess I shouldn't really complain :/
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I've found these quest really fun. I've been building my team around venom using the gate champs for synergy. If you are short a gate champ don't stress yet they have been putting them in the basic arena and you still have a shot at them from the spidey crystals you get completing objectives.