**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2nd 6 star champion...

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★

Don’t know how to feel about this pull... my other 6 star is KM. Hawkeye seems really boring is there anything I’m missing about him other than bleed and power drain?

Comments

• SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    I’d be happy with it. He is very useful. Not sexy but very fun and helpful.
  • AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    He’s extremely useful. He’s one of the only 6 stars in my roster that I use consistently in all content.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    Power drain and bleed are a good combo.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    Terrific pull. Really, the classic blue collar MCOC champ. I’d trade almost any of my 6*’s for him.

Dr. Zola
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    That’s beautiful.
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    You should feel pretty good tbh, Hawkeye is one of the few 2015 champs that still has a lot of use in current content. Power control is one of the most useful mechanics in the game.. He's very simple but at the same time effective
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Hawkeye is my favorite champ. He is useful in any game content. Congrats mate.
  • DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Great pull, simple and useful anywhere in the game. The only downside is that fights can be a bit long when fighting a bleed immune, but i like to believe he has arguably one of the best L1’s in the game. That power drain + bleed is insanely useful and strong!
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    His sp1 is great
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Take this and give me Hawkeye
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Pulled him as my second 6*...he has helped me out so much in act 5...plus he is in my aq team during war attack days when blade is in war attack...overall a simple to use but effective champ