**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I sell my 4 star mister sinister?

Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
I recently pulled a 4 star minister s but right after that I opened my first 5 star and I got a minister s. I don’t really want the 4 star minister s now and I’m thinking to sell him cause I have a 5 star one. The only argument is it’s good to keep for duping or arenas. What do y’all think?

Should I sell my 4 star mister sinister? 239 votes

Sell
10%
DL864SnizzbarSwe_wolfisSpity68Kirat2003BrandonmballouTimrosCupidSaransh245Bruinsfan8510cx23433Torah13RakeYoungStanceX_Factor_AgentMr_ESquishyjrThe_4THSuman_sahAArsozdiegobdias84 26 votes
Keep
89%
Kabam MiikeGroundedWisdomGamerdanielmathLeNoirFaineantDarkestDestroyerJohnPaulBusuWorld EaterTimone147BrainimpacterArrsssJcray705digital-SOBbenshbRapRiise81WiMakTrektTendersquadNick_Caine_32 213 votes

Comments

• Options
    Ken328challengerKen328challenger Posts: 38
    Keep
    Noob2435 said:

Never sell any champs, you'll regret it later on trust me I know.

he is right, If you dupe him you get double the amout of selling
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Keep
    I'll tell you a story.
    Once I got so angry that I pulled Blue Cyclops from a 4 star crystal, I sold him. The next day, I opened a premium hero crystal and guess what I got. Blue Cyclops. NEVER SELL CHAMPS!!! And Mister Sinister isn't even that bad??
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    Keep
    😂 I remember when a good majority sold their 1-2* and their was the 2* arena which gave a guaranteed 5* after you completed milestones..let's just say most had to grind to pull 2* and some still didn't even make it
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Keep

I'll tell you a story.
    Once I got so angry that I pulled Blue Cyclops from a 4 star crystal, I sold him. The next day, I opened a premium hero crystal and guess what I got. Blue Cyclops. NEVER SELL CHAMPS!!! And Mister Sinister isn't even that bad??

it's usually like that..I sold 4* white magneto awhile back and not too long after I pulled him again..
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    selling only hurts you cause the more heroes you got the more points you get in arena, so please go ahead sell him and have less points lol
  • Options
    BrandonmballouBrandonmballou Posts: 219
    Sell
    If you have plenty of 5 and 6 star champs to get arena milestones then sell him
  • Options
    Keep

As somebody that wants Mr Sinister more than anybody else right now, but don't have him beyond a 3-Star, I would be sad to see him sold.

Also, as many have mentioned, the benefits from Duping him far outweigh the short term benefits of selling him.

I want Sinister myself and only have him as a 3* duped
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Keep
    General rule for the game is never sell champs. There is literally no reason to sell champs. You’ll end up with less in the long run selling champs.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Keep
    I don't agree with the never sell any champ crowd. I don't think it makes sense to sell a champ just because, but if you are trying to open a featured crystal before it expires, selling a useless unduped or low sig 4* here and there is fine. But I wouldn't sell him just because you have the 5*.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Sell
    I sell champs often. If you don't need him, won't use him, or don't do arenas, then sell. I sold a 4* Fixit for shards once and the 5* I pulled from that was Corvus.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Keep
    More champs = more shards, more iso, more gold. You get 99k more gold from selling the iso from a dupe and you do from just selling the 4*...you also get 275 5* shards.

Literally killing any progress by selling
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Keep
    It's Sinister. God no.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Keep
    Not that I suggest selling in general. Never sell. That's always my suggestion.
  • Options
    Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    Keep

As somebody that wants Mr Sinister more than anybody else right now, but don't have him beyond a 3-Star, I would be sad to see him sold.

Also, as many have mentioned, the benefits from Duping him far outweigh the short term benefits of selling him.

Yay I have him as a 5* and duped him from the 5000 shards gift yesterday ☺️☺️
  • Options
    TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Keep
    Mauled said:

More champs = more shards, more iso, more gold. You get 99k more gold from selling the iso from a dupe and you do from just selling the 4*...you also get 275 5* shards.

Literally killing any progress by selling

While I agree you shouldn't sell champs you only get 60k gold for selling all the iso from a dupe
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Keep
    I dont even rank 4 stars much anymore but he would be one of the exceptions. Why sell?