**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Collector's Crystal

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
Just wanted to open a discussion where we could share what we pulled which we didn't have. Some may pass on it, but I'm sure there are other Collectors out there. ;) Pulled a 1* Juggs so far. Trying for the 1* Spidey. Anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Duped my 2* rag hulk and domino. New 2* white magneto and 1* Vision AoU.
  • Options
    AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    Really hoping for alot of 1 star trophies tbh
  • Options
    Good job.
  • Options

Wait so I can be with the spidey I sold again? Yay!

Yep. He's in there. A few others I didn't recognize like a 2* OR.
  • Options
    WeXz5WeXz5 Posts: 13
    Is there a chance to get 2 star human torch from this crystal ? Or a list of obtainable 2 star champs for us to view such as last year ?
  • Options
    Wez_5 said:

Is there a chance to get 2 star human torch from this crystal ? Or a list of obtainable 2 star champs for us to view such as last year ?

Not sure on both counts. I didn't see him in the Spin.
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    i can just spam arenas and keep opening these things mwahaahahahahaa
  • Options
    zeezee57 said:

I love the fact that these crystals where added, and even though they contain older, rare, "out of print per say" champions, I feel that 50 units each or 500 units per 10 crystals is way to high for 1 and 2 star champions.
    I mean these crystals should be 10 units each, 25 units each max. I mean weighing it out, 500 units is rough $20 bucks or several hours/days in the arena LOL.
    I get it, it goes along with Action Figures, Comic Books, Trading Cards, so forth and so on. So I don't know, I am thinking about it. I would love the chance to "own them all" LOL
    Thanks Kabam :)

This right here. I was considering a couple but frankly I'm never going to use the champs I pull so for me the cost is too much for mere collection purposes. Just look at the 4th of July unit deals and think, would you rather save units for the next big deals to come along or have some rare 2* who will be used once per year in the special arena? The choice is clear for me. Now 10, maybe 20 units per I might pop a stack for the novelty but 50 a piece, no thanks.
    To each their own. For me, it's not about using them. It's the exclusivity of it. I just like collecting.
  • Options
    bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    i can't believe i'm missing out on this opportunity to collect rare 1*/2* gems. i'm feeling extremely jelly right now.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    bought some crystals (21), got AA, beast, DS, M.O.D.O.K., NT, Sentry as new 2 stars, and Juggs and og Panther as new 1 star, while duping a couple of other champs. i would also mention how much lucky i was when i opened the spider crystal from the appreciation calendar and got a 2 star kingpin :open_mouth:

with the new champs, i've collected 86 different two stars: right now i'm using this site to keep track of what i have and what i still need, but i think it has some errors, like not showing AA as a possible 2 star, so does anybody know if there's another site that i could use that is 100% accurate?
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Well if road to greatness comes back.

But I agree, 50 units is too much. I’d buy them for 10 or 20 units a piece.
    Vatris said:

Why would someone even buy these to begin with they're 50 units for a 2 star at best

• Options
    MouseNostaMouseNosta Posts: 13
    i got Ragnaok Hulk, OR, HT, Blade, LC, VTD, Archangel, Rogue, Phoenix, OML, TM, Venom, Kamala Kahn, and w/ the 3* shards i got from from dupes, i got 3* Rhino
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

• Options
    OldManSkreddyOldManSkreddy Posts: 51
    Got a 2-star Star Lord. Huh.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Despite my will to collect as many rare champs as possible, I only opened 5 and that's as far as I'll go. I appreciate the chance to get some very rare champions (got a 1 star Gamora and a couple of new 2 stars) but at the end of the day 50 units a piece is a lot... but I still have 6 more days to change my mind !
  • Options
    Seems to be a fair amount of stuff in there that *is* available in regular PHCs. Just saw a classic 2-star Spidey.
  • Options
    Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Why get these? Am I just not getting the thrill of these crystals? Somebody tell me what’s going on XD.
  • Options

Why get these? Am I just not getting the thrill of these crystals? Somebody tell me what’s going on XD.

On the high end, people are completionists. On the low end, bargain synergies.
  • Options

Just for collection purposes on my part.
  • Options
    WeXz5WeXz5 Posts: 13

i got Ragnaok Hulk, OR, HT, Blade, LC, VTD, Archangel, Rogue, Phoenix, OML, TM, Venom, Kamala Kahn, and w/ the 3* shards i got from from dupes, i got 3* Rhino

Any proof or screenshot of 2 star, AA, OR and HT in collector crystals? @MouseNosta ?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Wez_5 said:

Any proof or screenshot of 2 star, AA, OR and HT in collector crystals? @MouseNosta ?
    I keep seeing him in the reel but haven’t pulled him yet.