**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Emma Frost bug?

So I have noticed in several areas of the game that Emma Frost will remain in diamond form when she should be in telepath form. This seems to be a visual glitch as she will take bleed damage and her prowess is set as if she is in telepath... this normally occurs after the defender has thrown a special 3.. I have had this happen in aq vs beast and in the arena as well. The screen shots are from arena notice her power and that she is in diamond form and then her prowess in diamond form.. I am using an iPhone XR

Comments

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★

• UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    It’s a known visual bug that’s been around for a long time. What matters is the icon for what form she is in.
    edited June 2019
    Oh ok thanks I did a search and didn’t easily find reference to the bug, but good to know it’s known I guess lol
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Yep a visual bug...possibly cuz of her awakened ability which puts her in diamond form if she loses more than a certain % health so whenever she loses more than that health,like after a sp3, the game turns her into diamond form
    edited June 2019
    My Emma is not awakened lol
  • Raj013Raj013 Posts: 35
    I am facing a different problem
    It seems like emma can gain prowess from crit hits on blocks while in diamond form and those prowess act like the telepathic form (i.e. they are temporary) i faced this bug multiple times and managed to get a screenshot

Also if i gain that prowess from crit hit on block i get only 1 prowess when i have pheonix synergy
    I think its definitely a bug
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Raj013 said:

It seems like emma can gain prowess from crit hits on blocks while in diamond form and those prowess act like the telepathic form (i.e. they are temporary) i faced this bug multiple times and managed to get a screenshot

did you have cyclops in your team? because i had the same problem (date of the screenshot is 16/4/19) while testing their synergy: critting on a block while in diamond form resulted in a prowess gained but with a timer, even if she didn't change form.

Raj013 said:

did you have cyclops in your team? because i had the same problem (date of the screenshot is 16/4/19) while testing their synergy: critting on a block while in diamond form resulted in a prowess gained but with a timer, even if she didn't change form.
    Yup i was running full synergy for emma and i had both the cyclops in the team