**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's easiest to do after I got uncollected?

Assuming my skills are low and I often find uncollected monthly quests a bit too difficult to be enjoyable what should be my progression path after exploring acts 1-4, doing ROL and RTL 1-3 and doing initial run through 5.1 and 5.2 to get uncollected assuming I want to do easiest content first? Is there any permanent content left that is easier than uncollected monthly quest?

Options are:
- exploring 5.1 and 5.2
- working towards cavalier: 5.3 => 5.4 => 6.1 (initial run)
- RTL chapter 4
- Variant #1 or #2 (initial run)
- LOL (initial run)
- further delay permanent content progression and continue with uncollected monthly quests for now until I learn to master them

I don't want to push for best rewards at any cost, I would rather prefer to build up my roster and skills slowly playing content I can actually clear without spending tons of revives :) It would be really great to become a cavalier some day though!

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Tireck20Tireck20 Posts: 29
    - Finish act 5, search "Easy path 5.3 / 5.4" is not too hard to pass
    - RTL chapter 4, some path are "hard" because spike armor but you can pass it
    - Try to complete uc montly quest 100% because you can get 2500 6* shards every month and 11000 5* if you complete heroic/master and uc montly quest
    - Try to build up 4* R5 like venom/venom the duck, Rhulk and another XL champ to do initial run V #2 (if you haven't good 5* XL)
    - the last one exploring 5.1 and 5.2 then 5.3 and 5.4, 100% if you are good 5.4 is better than 5.3 to explore first

Sorry for my english.
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    How about 6.1?
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Tireck20 said:

- Finish act 5, search "Easy path 5.3 / 5.4" is not too hard to pass
    - RTL chapter 4, some path are "hard" because spike armor but you can pass it
    - Try to complete uc montly quest 100% because you can get 2500 6* shards every month and 11000 5* if you complete heroic/master and uc montly quest
    - Try to build up 4* R5 like venom/venom the duck, Rhulk and another XL champ to do initial run V #2 (if you haven't good 5* XL)
    - the last one exploring 5.1 and 5.2 then 5.3 and 5.4, 100% if you are good 5.4 is better than 5.3 to explore first

Sorry for my english.

Yeah 5.4 has MUCH better rewards for 100% than 5.3 does. So I'd recommend to anyone that they should explore 5.4 first.
    But yeah I'd also recommend farming RoL Winter Soldier for potions so you have them handy for that content... ooh boy debuff immune hyperion and Buffet + All or Nothing Ant-Man are NOT going to be fun in the slightest...
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    Explore Act 5 100% while doing one path of monthly quests at epic level. Then try out one LOL path or try Variant 2 completion.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Im guessing all of those suggestions are going to be difficult for someone who finds UC EQ difficult.

Just push as far as you can with UC every month without spending or grind arena like a madman for units and spend your way through.

RTTL rewards are not great though you might find use for the 4* gem. LOL is not going to be easy and is probably something that needs to be planned for well in advance.

It might help if you show a screenshot of your roster as well.
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    Act 5.1 is somehpw fun! Ist not even to hard, provides nice rewards, too!
    Otherwhiles, you can Play Arena thi is the most fun mode in mcoc just ask every mcoc Player with a life! :)