**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I don’t feel “appreciated” ...

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
Without an appropriate Summoner’s Appreciation Boost. When will it come? 😬

Comments

• SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit I really didn’t mean to cause all this trouble. I was genuinely curious if we were getting a summoner boost anytime soon? Thanks!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    No trouble Siliyo. You're entitled to your views. You're not alone in wanting the Boost. There's just a lot going on as well, so some of us will point that out.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Don't get me wrong I'm hoping we do get 20% boost for a bit at some point but the calendar alone is better than previous years summoner appreciation so if we got nothing else I'd be happy.
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★

Drooped2 said:

Sirmacool said:

Give someone a Porsche. They complain you didn’t give them a Ferrari. Ridiculous

Give someone both they just complain about insurance prices or low on gas.
    Remember the cars given on Oprah? Apparently, people complained that they had to pay the Taxes on them. Lol.
    I don’t blame them
    If someone gave u something and then said u had to pay for all this extra tax it’s kinda annoying after the shock of the happiness of the gift
    Still appreciate it tho
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Siliyo said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit I really didn’t mean to cause all this trouble. I was genuinely curious if we were getting a summoner boost anytime soon? Thanks!

I'm kinda curious as well, but I'm assuming that anything they haven't said yet is something they explicitly intend to keep a surprise. It is going to be a long three months: they can't pre-announce everything at the start.
  • DNA3000 said:

Siliyo said:

I'm kinda curious as well, but I'm assuming that anything they haven't said yet is something they explicitly intend to keep a surprise. It is going to be a long three months: they can't pre-announce everything at the start.
    In short, 'The best kind of prize is a surprise.' 😉 As much as many would like to know ahead of time (myself included, lol) if this is going to occur, it seems we'll just have to wait and see. As many have already stated, everything that's already been announced is quite nice overall. If it doesn't happen, eh... oh well. I'm good either way. If it does happen, bonus!
  • Chicken_MasterChicken_Master Posts: 18
    Imagine getting free rewards for just logging in and still complain
  • kvargakvarga Posts: 15
    It's the uncertainty how long I should wait before I open my gold crystals.. No free shards can give that answer.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The OP isn’t even complaining, he using play on words in his title, regarding Summoner Appreciation, he’s just trying to be creative.

But people are completely free to ask if the boost is coming this year if it’s been here every year, sometimes even popped up a couple times a year.

Of course the calendar is a great thing, no ones knocking it, it’s like people are mentioning the 2* arena for a 5*, it’s just asking if it’s coming, not knocking the new calendar.

@DNA3000 was probably eight, which I don’t like to admit, if it’s 3 months worth of appreciation, I guess they won’t release all intel on first day of an active thing starting.

News will come as and when
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Right, not eight 😂
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★

The OP isn’t even complaining, he using play on words in his title, regarding Summoner Appreciation, he’s just trying to be creative.

But people are completely free to ask if the boost is coming this year if it’s been here every year, sometimes even popped up a couple times a year.

Of course the calendar is a great thing, no ones knocking it, it’s like people are mentioning the 2* arena for a 5*, it’s just asking if it’s coming, not knocking the new calendar.

@DNA3000 was probably eight, which I don’t like to admit, if it’s 3 months worth of appreciation, I guess they won’t release all intel on first day of an active thing starting.

News will come as and when

Thank you very much for being one of the few people to know what I was doing with this post. I appreciate it
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57

The calendar is awesome.

But we need a full breakdown post of what’s coming.

Is the gold and BC 20% boost coming? That’s the best thing about summoner appreciation

I been hoarding like 200 gold crystals and more, just for that day of the 20% more gold, every time I see my 200k gold makes me doubt :s
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Right, not eight 😂

Autocorrect, or Freudian slip: the world will never know.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Siliyo said:

Sounds like u need a hug, lol 😋