**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Class Trip Canceled

I have 193 Champions in my roster and not a single green goblin. This was the last straw for me, Kabam. Well played.

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    They give you spidey crystals as you complete the milestones you have a good chance of pulling one
  • Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    You don't solve a that problem by just giving up. Just work on monthly with spider characters to open multiple homesick crystals to get the Green Goblin.
  • Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★

You don't solve a that problem by just giving up. Just work on monthly with spider characters to open multiple homesick crystals to get the Green Goblin.

Exactly 👍
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    if you just want to open the path then just go for 3* GG in arena..cutoff should be low
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Do about 650k in the three star arena, and you will be the proud owner of a Green Goblin of your very own
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Bye Felicia
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 964 ★★★
    edited July 2019

I have 193 Champions in my roster and not a single green goblin. This was the last straw for me, Kabam. Well played.

He's in the arena right now.

Wish I could give you one of mine. Pulled him as a 5* 4 times (!!!) in a row within a month earlier this year.

Im well good on my GG quota at this point.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    OP is saying instead of going on his/her class trip he/she is going to grind out a Green Goblin.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

OP is saying instead of going on his/her class trip he/she is going to grind out a Green Goblin.

OP said 'last straw' and 'canceled'. Seems fairly clear-cut to me.
  • thebiggeasythebiggeasy Posts: 7
    You can have any of mine