**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spiderman stark enhanced not registering points for spider verse champion use

Just went through daily expert difficulty, easy path, with starky and wasn't awarded any points for using him. I was awarded points for defeating spider verse champs, venom, and agent venom. Anyone else notice this issue?

Comments

• CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 115
    I noticed this too . He definetely has the spiderverse tag on him
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Vrilx said:

Not just him, I’m noticing a lot of my arena fights are not being registered for the solo quest. Quite annoying

Anyone looked at this yet?

Same here. At first arena fights were fine. Last day or two and now they sometimes randomly do not count when using a spiderverse champ or fighting one. Seems like its about 50/50 if it registers.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Have you doubled checked to make sure that if you've finished one level of the objective, you've claimed the rewards so you can move on to the next level? I just tested using Spider-Man Stark Enhanced in a quest and arena and it counted toward the Special Solo Objectives.

Have you doubled checked to make sure that if you've finished one level of the objective, you've claimed the rewards so you can move on to the next level? I just tested using Spider-Man Stark Enhanced in a quest and arena and it counted toward the Special Solo Objectives.

Same here. I check almost after every single point when I get close just to make sure I claim the milestone and not waste fights. Last day has been random in arenas. Sometimes they count and sometimes they don't.
  • Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team.
    edited July 2019

Hey there, we've passed this along to the rest of the team.

Thank you.

Also, I personally, have not had an issue with quest fights counting, just arena. Not saying there are not issues elsewhere, but that is what I noticed.
  • QuizarchQuizarch Posts: 12
    Some characters not giving credit for spiderverse missions in duels
  • BeardybtBeardybt Posts: 5
    Sorry if this has already been posted but arena fights with or against spider-verse champions isn’t tracking correctly.

Only way I can get them to track right is by clicking ‘view matchup’ after every fight.

UX with this is a bit poor as arena is even slower. Anyone know anything?

Cheers
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    it's been this way since they introduced it. I just figured out the "view matchup" thing today. I was purposely including only one spiderverse/avenger (from before) in my arena matches because I thought two wouldn't count.
    This was brought up yesterday and they said they were "forwarding it to the team" to look into. I've been doing the view matchup also, but sometimes even that doesn't track.
  • ThomasRainThomasRain Posts: 26
    So...... I'm glad this had been brought up for other people. It turns out I'm **** though. I have 2 accounts and I was on the account that already finished the spider-verse use. Yeah...... sorry.