**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Team for Uncollected

So I've been trying to get Uncollected here, but can't seem to get past 5.1.5. I'm having trouble believing that I can't get past that with the roster I have (I know it's not stacked but it isn't the worst....I don't pay to play..). With this roster pictured below, what is the best team for going Uncollected...or just the best team for 5.1.5?

Comments

• Options
    Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    look in the internet for the easiest paths, and see some videos on you tube on how to become uncollected.
    your top 5 looks ok, you should do one of two: wait until can rank up more those Corvus, dh, quake, or try to keep going but you need tons of patience and practice for those fights. I waited a lot, until I can take more mastery points on cruelty and precision, unlock deep wounds and rank 3 a couple of 5*. wish you luck!
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    For me:
    Quake and Ghost Rider - did most of the grind
    Corvus - did great on the Collector (had 3 charges going into the fight)

I did not have Symbiote Supreme or X-23, but they should be very solid characters to rank up.

Really need to be 4* 5/50 team or have a lot of resources to get through Act 5.1 and 5.2