**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Energy cost

Its absurd that i am lvl 60 and cant finish eq without using an energy refill...
Kabam is milking our hard earned units!
Never happend to me before

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Its absurd that i am lvl 60 and cant finish eq without using an energy refill...
    Kabam is milking our hard earned units!
    Never happend to me before

Cant hold off a little to get the extra energy, you have to spend units?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

This whole spamming the Disagree Button is comical. Not that I encourage it. It's just funny that they disagree with comments that make sense. Lol.

Who disagreed on this one.. lol
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

This whole spamming the Disagree Button is comical. Not that I encourage it. It's just funny that they disagree with comments that make sense. Lol.

My favorite times are when people just disagree and give no reasoning
    Especially when an OP author doesn’t response. Always a good time
    At first I was really happy about the disagree function. But naive me actually expected people to explain themselves.

Those spamming that button are the first to call you a forum troll, though.
    I usually find it that the people who whine about getting a lot of disagrees are usually very unpopular and do u know why because people disagree with their comments truthfully
    The only people who whine are unpopular people who are complaining about making comments that aren’t popular to the broad community
    I was unaware the forum was about popular i was led to believe factual information was better.

Popular fact same thing basically
    Semantics
    U know what I mean

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Djkrdjj said:

Who’s to say that a lot of people actually disagree with you
    They make make “sense” to you but not your “logic” works for everyone
    Some cases perhaps. Mostly just trolling the Button. Have a look through sometime. Lol.