**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Energy cost

124»

Comments

• kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    edited July 2019

This whole spamming the Disagree Button is comical. Not that I encourage it. It's just funny that they disagree with comments that make sense. Lol.

• kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120

Zuro said:

This whole spamming the Disagree Button is comical. Not that I encourage it. It's just funny that they disagree with comments that make sense. Lol.

You mentioning the disagree spam is basically you begging to be spammed
    If that's how you read it as, that's fine. True that if you draw attention to it, they do it more. However, I think it's comical now because they just end up making their intentions clear. Disagreeing with everything someone says on the basis that it's someone you don't like saying it comes with the unfortunate side-effect of making people seem uneducated, for lack of a better term. You end up disagreeing with things that make sense, are intelligent, and even have no point to disagreeing with, like feelings and experience. All-in-all, I could care less. People just spam it because it's me. Doesn't bother me. Looks worse on them than me.
    Oh Disagreeing your comments makes them uneducated.
    And again you are talking about sense which we can't see in your almost all posts. everyone have their feelings and experience and they are expressing with that button, Whats wrong with that.?
    He didn’t say disagreeing with him made them uneducated, he said that in reference to people having preconceived biases and only disagreeing based on that. It’s easy to just jump to conclusions because something either comes out of someone you don’t agree or what you heard doesn’t go well with what you believe. This comment that I quoted is a good example of that preconceived bias. The issue that was first pointed out was the hypocrisy of people who disagree with factual statements and don’t bother to respond.
    yes i agree with this as his previous comments made people to think that he will make only nonsense comments so they have "preconceived bias" for all of his comments.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Zuro said:

Zuro said:

It's also anonymous to us. Mods can see the metrics. Lol.

Even if mods can see it nothing gonna happen it's not like they're gonna call out everytime someone presses disagree lol
    No one said anything was going to happen. All I said was it was comical. It's the not-so-anonymous way to hate on someone that doesn't actually do anything to them, and makes people look disagreeable for no reason. It's funny to me. Doesn't bother me.
    If it doesn't bother you why mention but that is beside the point
    I mentioned it because I found it funny. Hence the statement saying it was comical. This is a good time to get back to the topic.

Zuro said:

If that's how you read it as, that's fine. True that if you draw attention to it, they do it more. However, I think it's comical now because they just end up making their intentions clear. Disagreeing with everything someone says on the basis that it's someone you don't like saying it comes with the unfortunate side-effect of making people seem uneducated, for lack of a better term. You end up disagreeing with things that make sense, are intelligent, and even have no point to disagreeing with, like feelings and experience. All-in-all, I could care less. People just spam it because it's me. Doesn't bother me. Looks worse on them than me.
    Oh Disagreeing your comments makes them uneducated.
    And again you are talking about sense which we can't see in your almost all posts. everyone have their feelings and experience and they are expressing with that button, Whats wrong with that.?
    No, I didn't mean people who genuinely disagree are uneducated. I said spamming Disagree without actually disagreeing has the potential to make people look uneducated. Which was my polite way of saying it makes them look bad.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/897899#Comment_897899
    Few examples there. How anyone can disagree that Shulk was my last 5* is beyond me. Lol.

Anyhow, let's get back to the Energy subject because this went farther than I wanted it to.
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    I think the problem isn't about spending units or using alliance help. If you take my case, when I am at work I usually login when ever I see energy notification & try do quest. If I can't complete a path with 69 energy then I have to login again which isn't possible as I am at work. I wish path takes almost 69 energy i.e. last month EQ.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    This is a fun thread.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Lainua said:

Drooped2 said:

Drooped2 said:

Djkrdjj said:

I think youd be happier if you stopped caring about what others think. Just an idea.
    I think he’d be happier if he realized not everything that makes sense to him doesn’t makes sense to everyone else. just an idea
    I think he would be happier if people stopped trying to interfere his personal life and trying to make him happier without even asking if he was happy or.needed help.

(Ie mind your own business)
    I dont care about his happiness, it was a suggestion, a smart one, too. Think what you want about the Disagree button, but those who keep score on this forum will be the most disappointed.

(Ie mind your own business)
    I do people ca. agree or disagree with me all they want I dont even look. People can kill themselves i wont interfere. Personal choices not my business.

I dont even assume the forum has real people that's how little I care about how they feel
    Not really a big problem but ...

I notice you use a lot of “.” in the middle of a sentence. Is it a message or just a habit?
    It's because the period is next to the spacebar on a digital keyboard...
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★

Zuro said:

It isn't that they feel uneducated, in today's tech and social media age that is the normal behavior. If someone disagrees with you, attack them. It is really a sad reflection of our world today.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I may be in the minority, but i cant play the game at work. When i do play its for longer periods as a time and i have to always use energy refills. I cant just sit and wait for the energy to refresh or the alliance help to do any major difference. Any reduction on energy cost through units or lower energy cost would be greatly appreciated.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    @Djkrdjj Who do you actually think you are attacking all of these people on the forum especially @SquishyjrThe_4TH with nonsensical logic and pointless reasoning. At least use proper grammar to make easy to read for all us other forum users trying to figure out what this thread is about.

P.S. If I were you I wouldn't be attacking people who have been on the forum for months or years while this is only your first week. Other people have been on this forum for years and they don't pick as many fights as you. Try to keep your cool.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I missed 99% of the attacks. I agree with OP. We should be able to finish one line without needing to wait for energy or use a small/energy refill. It doesn’t happen often, but we shouldn’t.

Now some of other quests are shorter so it should balance out in the long run.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Its absurd that i am lvl 60 and cant finish eq without using an energy refill...
    Kabam is milking our hard earned units!
    Never happend to me before

1. It’s a month long event
    2. Running out of energy is always gonna happen
    3. Energy refills are cheap for this problem where you’re to impatient to wait.

I see 0 issues with energy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

From Energy topic to agree/Disagree hahahaha.

I definitely agree with the energy costs to be lowered or removed. I know my brothers (2) started and quit the game immediately saying "can't play the game, I have to wait. I want to play the game I installed."

Not everyone is into arenas.

I think that's not exclusive to your brothers. That's an issue for Gamers in general. No patience. Lol.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

From Energy topic to agree/Disagree hahahaha.

I definitely agree with the energy costs to be lowered or removed. I know my brothers (2) started and quit the game immediately saying "can't play the game, I have to wait. I want to play the game I installed."

Not everyone is into arenas.

I think that's not exclusive to your brothers. That's an issue for Gamers in general. No patience. Lol.
    Haha, true. Not much patience nowadays.
    But also, for older gamers like me, not being able to come back several times a day when you have energy due to work. So, when you have downtime you can play for an hour or two, and then energy becomes the bottleneck quickly!

One solution to this could be getting a certain amount of quest energy rewarded once a day, instead of getting it every 5 minutes or so. (whatever the interval is) That way, those who can only play once or twice a day could use up the entire days ration of energy at once, or if you have time to play several times a day you can portion it out. It's just a though, I haven't stopped to consider in detail what a change like that would do to affect the game. It wouldn't encourage players to be addicted to playing every waking minute, so that might not be good for kabam... lol
    Just trying to think how it could be made easier for those who play only when there is time but still want to advance at a decent pace.
    What do you guys think? Is that an idea that could be used in a good way, or is it a crappy idea?
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    edited July 2019
    I agree with OP. I didnt notice it till I started on heroic (100% epic). I couldnt even finish a lane on 70 energy. And yes I also agree that sometimes it does fluctuate from month to month. But lately it has been more on the excessive side. Especially when we have more content to get through. I for one will take my time though. Kabam can....... Well you know the rest.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    They give out energy refills with every 3 day alliance event. Not in one? Tough. There’s disadvantages, deal. In one? You’re getting them then. With or without them heroic-uncollected can be done without buying refills so stop blaming others for your short comings.

🐻
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    How did this turn from a civil talk about energy to a full blown argument about disagrees