**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

UNFAIR Spiderman Class Trip Quest (Specific Champ gates)

It's just an unfair Quest, having specific Champ gates.. Coz of 1 missing champ, I'm not able to complete the class trip 100%.. And there's no way I can get that specific champ.. Atleast there should be an offer in Store to get that specific champ even a 1* one for specific Units so that the one's who are Missing em can finish it..

UNFAIR Spiderman Class Trip Quest (Specific Champ gates) 110 votes

Agreed
12%
Foxhero007rcm2017Geo10megChimichangas_GGMitchell35AleorNayeemWakanda4Ever278Obaid_Jacob03Fugitive21GladiatorGL07TripleBdeepblack12Vatris 14 votes
Umm, best of luck with the crystal..
87%
GroundedWisdomVdh2008TheTAbyssRaganatorxNigHort4digital-SOBage_of_andycapTheVyrusOesername123IcehawklbTerraKALIZOTJ82Sac123_Duo_KulioLvernon15hydrogohardSuvenduPwf57 96 votes

Comments

• DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019
    They gave options with the apiderverse crystal and at the end of the month U can like fight 50 champs for a specific champ, I think
    I agree it’s a bit ridiculous but whatever
  • VagabondCharlieVagabondCharlie Posts: 12

They’ve done event quests like this in the past, gotta get over it, sometimes rng just isn’t in your favor

I tried that as well like 9 crystals, even in PHC.. Nothings working out fine.. Still got 26 days, Hope for the best.. ✌🏼
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Agreed

They’ve done event quests like this in the past, gotta get over it, sometimes rng just isn’t in your favor

In the past, it’s either been gpgttm where a quick 1v1 gives you a chance and you could get 20 of them in 10 minutes, or the avengers event, where completing the stone quest gave you a 3* version of the champ.

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    As you progress, this will be less of an issue. I used to get stymied by gates all the time, and I just played what I could and kept improving my roster until I could enter whatever quest I wanted to. The same is true regarding Uncollected status, which without it you cannot to the US difficulty level in the monthly EQ. Rather than be upset, it is better IMO to just play what you can and not worry about it. Just a game.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Plenty of time to get the champ you need still. The event does not need to be completed in a day. In fact the next chapter doesn't come out for a week and then another week for the final chapter.
  • VagabondCharlieVagabondCharlie Posts: 12
    Jestress said:

Can't you get homesick crystals to get one of the champs needed?

I tried 8-9 of em.. Still no luck
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    You can always find someone with a low-Ranked version and use up Duel Credits. Mine just expire these days.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    PSA kabam said in the last week of the quest you can get the champ you need by fighting them 50 times. But you've proll pulled who you need in the homesick crystals by now...
  • digital-SOBdigital-SOB Posts: 261 ★★
    So tired of seeing these posts.
    If you do the objectives you will get so many of the homesick crystals and allllllll the 2* champs. Plus if you don’t, they have the 50 objective where you can earn them directly there.
    I did all objectives and got all champs multiple times. Just put in the work!
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    I've all champs but can't buy lvl 4 ticket.. And i can do lvl 4 easily
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Then you gotta get further in story mode to unlock em... also how do you know you can do level 4 easily if you can’t do it?😉

🐻
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I wouldn’t even say best of luck with crystals... I’d say all these champs have been available for a while now, AND if by chance you’re still missing any, you can grind 50 fights to get them. Not worth 50 fights? Then I’d say don’t do it. Rewarding people who work for deep rosters especially when a means is given to obtain the champs that ANYONE can do, isn’t penalizing people with smaller rosters.

🐻
  • warung73warung73 Posts: 21
    maybe you often sell your Champions
  • RulllorRulllor Posts: 155
    Quest is almost finish and opened so many crystals and still no black guy spiderman

So sad now this is only path left to finish epic

Stupid move by Kabam
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    I was to lazy to read through all the answer, but just for you to know:as soon as the last 7 days of the class Trip Beginns you gonna be able to do 50 fights against that specific Champs to receive a 2 star Version of it
    How to find specific champs then
    N e idea friends?
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Depends on who you need. Iirc there should be an objective coming to award you the 2* version of the champ if you fight him 50x or something.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Rulllor said:

Quest is almost finish and opened so many crystals and still no black guy spiderman

So sad now this is only path left to finish epic

Stupid move by Kabam

Yeah Kabam where’s the black guy Spider-Man. HUH!? 😂😂😂 (sarcasm).

You talking about Miles Morales or literally the all black symbiotic Spider-Man with the awesome armor-break on his heavy attack?
  • GladiatorGL07GladiatorGL07 Posts: 12
    Agreed
    Need black spidy but he don't cone