**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Minor spoiler inside: stealth suit Spidey should be marked as an avenger

Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
edited July 2019 in General Discussion
Send the daily bugle after me if I'm wrong, but in Spider-Man far from home, Spider-Man is referred to as an avenger multiple times throughout the movie. Granted, he isn't doing avengers things while he is wearing this suit, but he is still an avenger none the less

Comments

• Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199

Another post about this?

I never saw the first. Sorry if it's a repeat. I can't keep track of all the posts on the forums
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Send the daily bugle after me if I'm wrong, but in Spider-Man far from home, Spider-Man is referred to as an avenger multiple times throughout the movie. Granted, he isn't doing avengers things while he is wearing this suit, but he is still an avenger none the less

Spiderman is, but he is not going is as spiderman, he specifcally says he does not want to go in that way, which is why he is using a stealth suit. He should be marked Shield not an avenger.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    nIgHt MoNkEy 🌙 🐒*****
    Lormif said:

Spiderman is, but he is not going is as spiderman, he specifcally says he does not want to go in that way, which is why he is using a stealth suit. He should be marked Shield not an avenger.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

nIgHt MoNkEy 🌙 🐒*****

My first thought was wow, that is a gigantic banana.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Spider-Man is an avenger night monkey isn’t
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    He is not an avenger

In this game
  • Remember, the Battle Realm is not a 100% reflection of any other Marvel Universe. A Champion could be an Avenger in one universe, but not in this one. The Battlerealm is its own universe, and changes a lot about a Champion when they enter!
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    edited July 2019
    kabam mike be like -

• EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    The tag system is totally broken and is essentially just a pick and choose tool now for where abilities will or won’t work. Avenger and villian tag obviously wouldn’t always be notably omitted if they didn’t serve as a functional advantage towards 2 notable champs that are constantly the target of backwards nerfs.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

The tag system is totally broken and is essentially just a pick and choose tool now for where abilities will or won’t work. Avenger and villian tag obviously wouldn’t always be notably omitted if they didn’t serve as a functional advantage towards 2 notable champs that are constantly the target of backwards nerfs.

Marvel typically says where they belong.