**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 4th 6* is

Storm... man a lot of grinding for someone I probably won’t use... #buffstorm?? Lol

Comments

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Here is my current 6* roster
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    yeh i hope they rework/buff storm!
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    Storm as a 6* has been awesome on my roster. Her SP2 has finished more than one boss.
    @The_Mighty_Toe is yours duped?
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    I was luckier...just popped my 4th last night. Got Angela :)
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    that's a great roster you got there
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46

Cry me a river
  • ToxicBladeToxicBlade Posts: 62
    Wakala said:

Cry me a river

Nebula is not bad at all, and Mr sinister is probably useful for some stuff
  • WakalaWakala Posts: 46

Wakala said:

Cry me a river

I know, I use nebula for AQ and Sinister for AW defender and it's pretty good but my fist was beast same day I duped 5* best twice, he's 120 now.. then thor I tried with all synergies against winter soldier after 800 hits I give up, dormammu not good for much, and my last this 4th Hulkbuster and duped nebula also this 4th
  • PerfectExamplePerfectExample Posts: 30
    edited July 2019

I've had ok luck.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Storm... man a lot of grinding for someone I probably won’t use... #buffstorm?? Lol

Have storm she was my first lol. Close to my 4th and scared lol
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Angela was my 3rd and i love her she destroys havok lol
    @SlayerOfGods that Luke cage though! Lol I hate to admit it but I would have settled for a mediocre champ if it had synergies with my team! Miles morales would have made me happy (cringing a little after saying that)
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'd show mine, but missing a 6*. One day...
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Wakala said:

Wakala said:

Cry me a river

I know, I use nebula for AQ and Sinister for AW defender and it's pretty good but my fist was beast same day I duped 5* best twice, he's 120 now.. then thor I tried with all synergies against winter soldier after 800 hits I give up, dormammu not good for much, and my last this 4th Hulkbuster and duped nebula also this 4th
    Dorm not good for much?
    One of the best power controllers in the game and double immunities.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★

I love my 6* Angela. Ranked her to r2.
    Sometimes I pair her with heimdahl and Loki or majik
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    my first 3 were loki,janefoster,sentry and then i got ghost!! and then mephisto,ws,hawkeye and now vulture ,so well there'll b ups and downs . i am satisfied out of 8 probably i can atleast use 3 for endgame content like ws(i have km at 4/55) mephisto n my r2 ghost. . so hang in there bud.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I don't know why you complains, I have only 1 6*...

Ok, I have to admit that this is a bragging post...
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

I don't know why you complains, I have only 1 6*...

Ok, I have to admit that this is a bragging post...

Hoping for her as my fourth
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

Not to brag at all just wont to share my 6 star Hav average luck not insane luck but hav Ben luck to get covus.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165

Almost the same lol
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I just got Storm earlier this week also. Pretty underwhelming.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Not to brag at all just wont to share my 6 star Hav average luck not insane luck but hav Ben luck to get covus.

I'm sorry if this is average luck, I'd hate to see insane luck. Clearly you've never seen bad luck before. I count 5/11 champs that are good there so an almost 50% pull success rate. I've gotten 8/8 garbage champs which is a 100% bad pull rate.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I’d sell my firstborn for that 6* wasp
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Werewrym said:

Gamer said:

I'm sorry if this is average luck, I'd hate to see insane luck. Clearly you've never seen bad luck before. I count 5/11 champs that are good there so an almost 50% pull success rate. I've gotten 8/8 garbage champs which is a 100% bad pull rate.
    It stil average luck to be fair as I’m sad to not that I’m Hav totalt bad champ but I’m do fix not like cabel no use for him same as for Karnak but the do like red skull he was my mvp in act6 chmaper 6 havok