**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

INSANE CONTENT

I remember when ROL was too scary to even enter, even when Max lvl and Sig 4* were the pinnacle of summoner champs. With the expectations of a Max 6* in the foreseeable future i would like to see something extraordinary.

Can there be a place in the Battlerealm for something where we can face all champs from A-Z including the Collector, Maestro and Thanos? Similar to ROL with one direct path, 1 energy each step and each champ we face has a juiced up node that suits their abilities (i.e.Wolverine's Regen). I know there will be future champs coming out so not sure if it will be even possible, but the feeling i had when defeating ROL Wolverine at his best is an accomplishment i was proud to overcome.

I really don't know how content creation works but I would love to see more challenges like ROL and LOL with rewards that are rare and unique (6* wolverine or SW please)

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    TruPacTruPac Posts: 7
    Could have Class Chapters? All Science, Mutant ect...
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    This one for the lols. Cheers!
  • Options
    TruPacTruPac Posts: 7
    Now that i think about it....It might just be an Aegon map hhahahaa
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Idk why they dont allow us to fight champs from some directory and put nodes on them
    They could give us bc for beating a harder setup