**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why do half of my arena fights end with the enemy at 1% health

Seems to be happening way too often. Anyone else?

Comments

• 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Lmao, yesterday i had probably 6 fights all have 1% health prior to koing them
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Then they did not end at 1%, they ended at 0%.. And that being said all fights have to go through 1% before going to 0%.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Yeah my bad lol. I mean they have 1% health before I kill them

At ~30k hps a rank 5 5*'s 1% is between 300 and 599 hps. Depending on who you are fighting with that will be less than a non crit basic attack in most cases, so most fights you will probably see 1%.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    All fights I do start at 100%
    Hmm
    Strange

But to be helpful I think you just notice 1% more and it seems to appear more
  • LordRaymond3LordRaymond3 Posts: 394 ★★★
    gIt guDdeR
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    @Genitalian don't listen to half these guys being jerks/kabaam drones. It's the same one's who always give some lame response to obvious happenings in the game. I have it happen a lot too. I can almost guarantee it has to do with the way the game is programmed. It's the same reason the defenders are more defensive, are able to intercept better than most players, and seem to know exactly when to parry. You really just have to assume it's going to happen and prepare to beat it with one percent.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Then they did not end at 1%, they ended at 0%.. And that being said all fights have to go through 1% before going to 0%.
    Lulz, bro -- they took a full 5 hit combo or special and were brought to 1%
    Then became way aggressive and had to be hit one more time
    And actually 3 or so fights did end at 1%
    And then I brought someone in to ko them.

😂😂
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I don't know why is the Earth flat?