**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map 7 compensation?! Seriously?!

This is a new low, even for you guys. Did you actually look up and see the grotesque amount of resources used by people who ran it?!?! "Sorry you itemed out 5 days straight because we messed up BIG" here's 2 revives and 4 potions. 4 potions which are INSANELY OUTDATED and won't even fully heal up an r5 champ. You guys really lost sight of the community ( if you guys ever actually cared about anything but revenue)

This was an opportunity to grab the community back had you guys build a good package to send out. Missed the mark by well... it's a planetary scale how far off this was.

Then again, its what we've come to expect. Thanks for staying true.

Comments

• Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ye extremely low for when you think the node completely messed up an entire week of aq
  • Options
    PurpleIsPimpinPurpleIsPimpin Posts: 48
    edited July 2019
    We know you used at least 10 lvl 4s a day on the insanely broken cant stop wont stop node, but hey here is 4......call it even?
  • Options
    MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    @Kabam Miike for sure a fail. You guys can see how we purchased mystic cores years ago yet can simply reimburse us the added unit/glory cost that was used that week.

Also folks getting compensated for sitting on the side lines? I’m all for keeping it fair but we can’t even gift each other items anymore so guys what our walled took it for the team. Folks spent Odins clearing that week.

Please reconsider this as it is a true kick in the you know what for those of us that actually did the lanes for section 1 and 2.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,180 ★★★★★
    This one I’m Hav to agerd that probably the most meh I’m Hav se I’m didt play it but what a lot one it suck a disaster that node
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    For a week of a bugged Fight, that's really not that low. People still got what they earned by running it as it was. Plus this. Not sure what the expectation was.
  • Options

For a week of a bugged Fight, that's really not that low. People still got what they earned by running it as it was. Plus this. Not sure what the expectation was.

Are you seriously that oblivious people running this path we’re using all 15 items every day and boosts and because of these paths some allies didn’t get 100% which affected rewards at the end of the week so he’s this is horrible compensation
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

Correct me if wrong but wasnt it one line in aq?
    So really 27 players got back more then they paid in every allaince? Doing map 7

Pending they didnt change lines and such.
    Seems low for the guys who spent 15 items 5 days tho but hey

I wouldn't spend that. Somewhere along that process, I'd say "Hey....not gonna spend that much!". Lol.
  • Options

Drooped2 said:

So really 27 players got back more then they paid in every allaince? Doing map 7

I wouldn't spend that. Somewhere along that process, I'd say "Hey....not gonna spend that much!". Lol.
    And then at that point your ally no longer gets 100% affecting rewards
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Are you seriously that oblivious people running this path we’re using all 15 items every day and boosts and because of these paths some allies didn’t get 100% which affected rewards at the end of the week so he’s this is horrible compensation
    I would never push my guys to spend that much on AQ. Seems like a choice, really. 15 Items a day is extreme. You can't expect the game to send 15 Revs to everyone.
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Drooped2 said:

And then at that point your ally no longer gets 100% affecting rewards
    So they get what they get. That's how it's designed. You get what you earn. Peak Milestones and all.
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

I would never push my guys to spend that much on AQ. Seems like a choice, really. 15 Items a day is extreme. You can't expect the game to send 15 Revs to everyone.
    Then send it to the people running that path it wouldn’t be that hard to check as not that many allies run map 7
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Then send it to the people running that path it wouldn’t be that hard to check as not that many allies run map 7
    The expectation is not reasonable because spending that much just for AQ is not reasonable to expect people to do.
  • Options
    Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

The expectation is not reasonable because spending that much just for AQ is not reasonable to expect people to do.
    You clearly haven’t been in a top ally then
    No, but any Ally has its own expectations and rules. Ludicrous to expect people to spend that much just because they MUST finish the Map. I don't even push my guys like that in War. There was a bug. It affected people. It was fixed. If Allies made everyone go out and spend a couple Odins to finish the Map, do you think the game is responsible for sending 6k Units to everyone? No. Different people used different Resources. They can't just max out the possible Items used and give that. There's also a certain amount of onus that needs to be taken. If it was bugged, and well-known, people chose to push that hard.
  • Options

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

Kobster84 said:

You clearly haven’t been in a top ally then
    No, but any Ally has its own expectations and rules. Ludicrous to expect people to spend that much just because they MUST finish the Map. I don't even push my guys like that in War. There was a bug. It affected people. It was fixed. If Allies made everyone go out and spend a couple Odins to finish the Map, do you think the game is responsible for sending 6k Units to everyone? No. Different people used different Resources. They can't just max out the possible Items used and give that. There's also a certain amount of onus that needs to be taken. If it was bugged, and well-known, people chose to push that hard.
    Yes but those allies also paid massive donations to play said map so it is expected for them to use items to 100% it
  • Options
    ...and what would happen if they waited until it was fixed, or didn't push that hard? You mean they would earn what they could and not waste Items? Hmm....
  • Options

...and what would happen if they waited until it was fixed, or didn't push that hard? You mean they would earn what they could and not waste Items? Hmm....

And donations are still wasted
    Things that should have been considered when making this compensation
    Donations
    Not getting 100%
    Not getting as much from ranked rewards and peak milestones
    Items used
  • Options
    Drooped2 said:

They would fail aq all week I mean alot.of allainces did map 7 saw the bug and went to map 6 the rest of the week.

How do you fail AQ?
  • Options
    TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87

Your point is since it’s bugged they should just do nothing? After they spent resources to get into the map? That doesn’t seem logical to me. Just because you don’t care about finishing a map doesn’t mean other alliances would simply scrap it and say “oh well.”
  • Options

Your point is since it’s bugged they should just do nothing? After they spent resources to get into the map? That doesn’t seem logical to me. Just because you don’t care about finishing a map doesn’t mean other alliances would simply scrap it and say “oh well.”
    No, I made my point. If I had to spend 15 Items on one Champ in AQ, I'd either let it go, or move on. That's extreme. Much less doing it 5 days in a row. You come up with Plan B, or you accept the choice to spend that much. I care about finishing the Map. I'm just not forcing my guys to spend that much because we "have" to.
  • Options

No, I made my point. If I had to spend 15 Items on one Champ in AQ, I'd either let it go, or move on. That's extreme. Much less doing it 5 days in a row. You come up with Plan B, or you accept the choice to spend that much. I care about finishing the Map. I'm just not forcing my guys to spend that much because we "have" to.
    And your not in a high aq alliance therefore have no point of reference
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Compensation is a joke. Spend more then that a week without bugs. *eyeroll*
  • Options

Yes. Lowly, little me couldn't possibly understand the pressures of running Map 7. *eyeroll*
    All I said was if people went all-out because the Alliance was adding pressure, that's a choice. It's not reasonable to expect Compensation to accomodate that. It was known it was bugged.

This compensation isn’t even good enough for the people who ran it the first day