**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My first 6 star champion

I recently opened my first 6 star after completing act 5 (just completion). And i was hoping for a decent champ but got Captain marvel . So what should i do. Is she a decent champ to level up and play or should i let her be as a garbage.

any suggestions will be helpful

Comments

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    yeah she is pretty useless. She can do alright damage duped. Don't worry, you'll get a better 6* next time ;)
  • ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    thanks. @Thanos_Car Pls i dont want her to be duped
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    edited July 2019
    Yeah she has no use tbh just like my bishop
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    There’s worse but she’s not great
  • tiddytiddy Posts: 8

Definitely level her up to 25.
    Just opened my second 6*. I now have civil warrior & dead-force. I do hope your next is better @ramansh
    Has anyone reading had a great 1st pull 6* ?
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    tiddy said:

Just opened my second 6*. I now have civil warrior & dead-force. I do hope your next is better @ramansh

My first and only is Heimdall. He's no god tier but can actually hit really nice ramped up, and his true strike and synergies have been a godsend for my account.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    ẞlооd said:

tiddy said:

My first and only is Heimdall. He's no god tier but can actually hit really nice ramped up, and his true strike and synergies have been a godsend for my account.
    My first was Heimdall as well, he is a lot of fun to play & can be a nice free revive when doing EQ UC exploration, 2nd was Killmonger, 3rd Emma...I'm good with those pulls.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    MityAnt said:

ẞlооd said:

tiddy said:

My first was Heimdall as well, he is a lot of fun to play & can be a nice free revive when doing EQ UC exploration, 2nd was Killmonger, 3rd Emma...I'm good with those pulls.
    Beautiful pulls, my man. I'm hoping my next one goes as well. And yeah, Heimdall is really fun to play with that big sword and the SP2 always feels awesome to fire off.
  • PawnyExpressPawnyExpress Posts: 52
    I pulled Void as my first
  • Jeff02809Jeff02809 Posts: 28
    She's not great but not horrible. A lot better than the iron fist I pulled.
  • Jeff02809Jeff02809 Posts: 28

• WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297

I got a 6* bishop too 😮
    Actually i was kind of happy to get her. She was sandwiched b/w karnak and iron fist. SO i was praying to get her at that moment
    I have ranked her up she is OK. not that bad neither something special. I will be using her for my poison path in AQ with aegon (to use her fury)
    @SlayerOfGods you said 6.2.2 what does that mean
    is their any poison path there
    @Morbid angle DEADPOOL might get buffed up . That is the problem with medium teir champs they wont get buff also becoz they r OK
    ok

a friend of mine (i my allaince) Justy got a 6 star rhino. NOW I AM FEELING LUCKY