**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

July 4th deals, Uncollected vs Cavalier

12345679»

Comments

• FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Hey everyone, it’s me the OP lmao. I know that a lot of people want me to close this thread but imma keep it open as a friendly debate whether these tiered deals should exist, and how these discrepancies should be made. Let me repeat myself, FRIENDLY DEBATE. You can have your own opinions, but please no personal attacks. Have a good day everyone.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I believe Drooped hit the nail on the head with the Post about Offers suited to your progress level. They've let us know this will be coming now and then. That's part of the incentive to progress to the next level.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★
    Felganos said:

Hey everyone, it’s me the OP lmao. I know that a lot of people want me to close this thread but imma keep it open as a friendly debate whether these tiered deals should exist, and how these discrepancies should be made. Let me repeat myself, FRIENDLY DEBATE. You can have your own opinions, but please no personal attacks. Have a good day everyone.

You don't have a choice to close it or keep it open yourself......
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @SlayerOfGods just take it off your notifications. Problem solved
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @SlayerOfGods click on the star at the top of the page. When its not highlighted u stop getting notifications

@Neotwism Umm it never was highlighted. Lol. I dont bookmark.

It would be in your Notification Settings under your Profile.

@Neotwism Umm it never was highlighted. Lol. I dont bookmark.

It would be in your Notification Settings under your Profile.
    Thats to stop receiving notifications for all threads, not just this one.
    Yeah, unfortunately it's all or none.

Felganos said:

Now what am I gonna do with my pitchfork and torch now?
    Apparently, Storm Area 51 is a thing. XD
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★

Felganos said:

Now what am I gonna do with my pitchfork and torch now?
    Apparently, Storm Area 51 is a thing. XD
    Yes boiss
  • @Kabam Miike I bought deals at conqueror level under the impression that when i ranked up to uncollected i would be able to buy the next tier of offers but I have just become uncollected and the offer i wanted to buy isnt available now. What gives? are the purchase limits totals for you entire account or just that progression level. I purposely bought the deals under the assumption that i would be able to buy the upgraded level after progression and now i cant. IT would have been nice to clarify that before i spent my money. Becoming uncollected was suppose to be great. now i just feel like i got shafted on the deals i really wanted.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike I bought deals at conqueror level under the impression that when i ranked up to uncollected i would be able to buy the next tier of offers but I have just become uncollected and the offer i wanted to buy isnt available now. What gives? are the purchase limits totals for you entire account or just that progression level. I purposely bought the deals under the assumption that i would be able to buy the upgraded level after progression and now i cant. IT would have been nice to clarify that before i spent my money. Becoming uncollected was suppose to be great. now i just feel like i got shafted on the deals i really wanted.

Did you just revive a year old thread?