**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hack in AW

Excuse me I have a question, in what way can I report the hack in aw, is there a form or directly in the forum?

Comments

• Options
    pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    Thank you
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    How do people "hack" in AW???
  • Options
    UppercutUppercut Posts: 158

Good luck, an alliance that’s been hacking for half of AW Seasons is going to finish top 3 this season. Multiple docks in seasons 6-8. The mod detection department has not been keeping up like they used to.

Agreed. Every single master alliance they faced suspected mods/ cheating and it was mentioned on YouTube multiple times already when people posted their war videos.

Why is this alliance not under investigation by Kabam? They clearly found a way to bypass the regular mod detection system.
  • Options
    ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 88
    Uppercut said:

Good luck, an alliance that’s been hacking for half of AW Seasons is going to finish top 3 this season. Multiple docks in seasons 6-8. The mod detection department has not been keeping up like they used to.

Agreed. Every single master alliance they faced suspected mods/ cheating and it was mentioned on YouTube multiple times already when people posted their war videos.

Why is this alliance not under investigation by Kabam? They clearly found a way to bypass the regular mod detection system.
    My personal assumptions are that the "mod detection" works with the gathered data through the fight (ergo that's how some guys got banned by using Quake before), but this guys won't make the classic mod stuff like "1 hit kill" or "stand still" trick. Nah, they just reduce the damage received from the enemies to 0.1% from normal (we got a video of a guy takin' like 50 hp per turn to Dormammu's degen fully linked). We sent those videos and they're still up there on master level.

This cases should be fully investigated by a REAL person that knows how the game works and understand that some of those fights are almost impossible to do, well... Kabam does 0 profit from those modding alliances, you know.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Uppercut said:

We faced 2 alliances this season that were included in mid-season docks. 1 of those alliances clearly modded against us. They had 1 total death and cleared multiple highly suspicious fights like Omega Red soloing all or nothing Hulk Ragnarok with little health lost. I recorded video of a few players clearing fights like the previous one and took screenshots of before and after such fights. Another one finished a 2 minute and 30 seconds fight against 4/55 max sig Sparky with no health lost. I also had a video of one of these alliances members modding an fight from last AW Season with Medusa. I sent all of this information in and this alliance was docked within 48 hours.

It's a mystery with another alliance who is on track to finish 1st place this season has not been docked, players from at least 2 other alliances have submitted support tickets that have had no effect. Also, the alliance I described in the above paragraph had 0 of their 30 members receive bans. Whoever is responsible for looking into mods/hacks in AW Seasons has really dropped the ball this and last AW Season.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

My personal assumptions are that the "mod detection" works with the gathered data through the fight (ergo that's how some guys got banned by using Quake before), but this guys won't make the classic mod stuff like "1 hit kill" or "stand still" trick. Nah, they just reduce the damage received from the enemies to 0.1% from normal (we got a video of a guy takin' like 50 hp per turn to Dormammu's degen fully linked). We sent those videos and they're still up there on master level.

This cases should be fully investigated by a REAL person that knows how the game works and understand that some of those fights are almost impossible to do, well... Kabam does 0 profit from those modding alliances, you know.

The Medusa video I mentioned shows Medusa gaining a full bar of power after 5 combo hits. She gets intentionally hit while living strands is up, most likely to avoid mod detection. Medusa's special attacks cause her opponent to gain 0 power. Message me on Line and I can share the video.