**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is this!?

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★

Is this like a new feature of the forums?
If so this will be my last time visiting these forums, it will also make me all the more happy about how I WONT be spending a dime on the offers😁

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    It does that occasionally. I’m not sure if it’s random, a glitch, or because you put some sort of “key word” the mods don’t like in it.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Too_qik said:

If so this will be my last time visiting these forums, it will also make me all the more happy about how I WONT be spending a dime on the offers😁

This makes me think you were posting something wrong or against the rules and you didn't want Kabam to see it.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Too_qik said:

Usually happens after posting in rapid succession. Though not sure why you're so upset with it or why it really effect spending habits?
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lots of quick replies, lots of rude comments, or even links (even if these last 2 are being quoted). Typically if you reply again without quoting the individual it will go through, although your previous will go through later.
  • TankRichardsonTankRichardson Posts: 87
    Maybe there is a limit to the number of polls you can post in a week?
  • This has to do with your post being caught in our filters. It has to be approved by a Admin/Moderator before it can be posted to the forums. We will review it momentarily.
This discussion has been closed.