**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you play the Catalyst Clash arena?

TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

Do you play the Catalyst Clash arena? 118 votes

Yes
14%
DNA3000GroundedWisdomwinterthurnoyIrakliLuckylefty01[Deleted User]Liss_Bliss_spaceoctopusphil56201Cosmicspiderman777Deadpool87KalantakJollyHawkH3t3rRagnabroErik_Killmonger1001 17 votes
No
41%
TrektMets17Demon_Speedin1965HENRIQUE_FORTELvernon15Pwf57SamdroxtaarezgoingErkThecrusher_9756WerewrymRasiloverangelocrtzSandeepSPseudouberBurningSpear72jilanibuxPrathapJuggerNotLordRaymond3 49 votes
Never
44%
ArcDeAngelusAchtungGamerSnakeEyes69TheManMythLegendSIlverProfessorRam_SarkarTerraDuo_KulioJohnyzeroCrimsontide1616Duke_SilverStrCupidTaZ_4178Jakearound10or_StrongShadow_PhoneixGercasFilmsauce 52 votes

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Yeah. Unless the Cat Arena is on, or some other Event that I can do. Generally, Sundays need something new I think.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Never

Yeah. Unless the Cat Arena is on, or some other Event that I can do. Generally, Sundays need something new I think.

I agree with you as far as Sunday's need something new for sure thanks for your output.
    Yes
    No worries. I agree on this one. It's nice to take a break now and then, but I find myself scrambling for something to do on Sundays.
  • Luckylefty01Luckylefty01 Posts: 155
    Yes
    It gets to a point where you can never have enough rank up materials so I do the t1a and t4b once a month. I am currently gold poor after my last rankup (Stark Spidey)
    Yes
    Drooped2 said:

Lol I read this wrong.

I do t1a and t4b

Grounded thru me of by talking about sunday

Literally thought the OP was talking about the Crystal Arena. Hahaha. Either way, I run all Arenas. Except for Trials. Thanks for pointing that out. I swear I pay attention. Hahaha.
    Yes
    I skimmed over and assumed because it was Sunday, the OP meant the Crystal Arena. Duh moment.
    Yes
    Drooped2 said:

I skimmed over and assumed because it was Sunday, the OP meant the Crystal Arena. Duh moment.

It's ok I read his then your post and voted based on yours instead of the actual post.

Paying attention is over rated
    My bad. I figured the OP was talking about the Crystal Arena because that's what gets the most comments. Speed read, saw a "C", and the rest you can see. Lol.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Never
    Rewards are useless. I would rather grind the points in one of the other areanas and pick up mote units.

Cant believe this hasnt been revamped yet.
    Never

It gets to a point where you can never have enough rank up materials so I do the t1a and t4b once a month. I am currently gold poor after my last rankup (Stark Spidey)

Right I do those everytime as well but i meant specifically the catalyst class arena the one for 10k bcs to get in lol
    Never
    Str said:

Rewards are useless. I would rather grind the points in one of the other areanas and pick up mote units.

Cant believe this hasnt been revamped yet.

Exactly my point! 🤝🍻
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    I can only guess that it gets used by people who don’t run decent aq maps due to time issues, anyone running mostly map 5 or higher has t4cs coming out of every orrifice. Wonder what a t4c goes for these days, I remember it being about 12m a few years back, when t4cs were coveted