I need help

KingGrimlokKingGrimlok Member Posts: 13
I’m did some quick maths and I figured out that if I login faithfully and I explore the spotlight on heroic mode, I would have 15,000 5* shards. Should I get a Featured crystal or save to get 2 regular crystals? Please say why if you vote I’m having a really hard time deciding what to do

I need help 13 votes

Featured crystal
0%
Save for vanilla crystal
100%
ArcDeAngelusLvernon15Tireck20WoozieFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSPIDERMANANTMANAwsomediabrineẞlооdBatman1903Dead1H3t3rSpeakGeek345Giodood_1 13 votes

Comments

• SpeakGeek345SpeakGeek345 Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Save for vanilla crystal
    You get less chances for disappointment whenever you roll past that shiny new featured you were hoping for and land on Hulkbuster, DPX, or Cyclops (Red or Blue, doesn’t really matter).
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Save for vanilla crystal
    The current ft just sucks
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Save for vanilla crystal
    Always the best long-term choice for a young 5* roster. There are a ton of amazing champs in the basic you could definitely use.
  • KingGrimlokKingGrimlok Member Posts: 13
    ẞlооd said:

Always the best long-term choice for a young 5* roster. There are a ton of amazing champs in the basic you could definitely use.

Lvernon15 said:

The current ft just sucks

You get less chances for disappointment whenever you roll past that shiny new featured you were hoping for and land on Hulkbuster, DPX, or Cyclops (Red or Blue, doesn’t really matter).

Thank you all :)