**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Namor (Sig 200) not negating Plasma detonation back to Havoc When Attacking him

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
edited July 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello,
I had a fight against havoc on thorns node (16). I had 10 plasma charges on me, so I was hitting Havoc to pass the plasma detonation damage back to him (Namor sending the damage as energy damage and you can see there that thorns damage sent back to havoc when I'm attacking him). Here you can see that isn't working as intended:

High resolution: https://imgur.com/a/KLlyggX
You can see that no plasma damage is back.
If you wonder what is the plasma damage is:

This bug is another Namor bug comes with many more that I've reported and shared with a lot of details. I really hope you will look into it

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t seem like you were hitting him in the second screenshot
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Wait nvm my bad misunderstood the post ye seems bugged
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Kobster84 said:

Doesn’t seem like you were hitting him in the second screenshot

The first gif is when I was hitting
    The second image is the damage that I took when I wasn't hitting.

Havoc should have gotten 7546 hp damage while I was hitting him and plasma detonation triggered.
    Here is slow motion video:
    https://youtu.be/SMt90QMn-qA
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    You did send damage back to him. Havoc has a lot of energy resistance, that should be added to the calculations

You did send damage back to him. Havoc has a lot of energy resistance, that should be added to the calculations

I talked about it, the damage back is from thorns damage, not plasma
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Isn't the damage from thorns the 695 damage that is appearing?
    The time the plasma detonated, it caused 348 damage on him

Isn't the damage from thorns the 695 damage that is appearing?
    The time the plasma detonated, it caused 348 damage on him

There is also a bleed. Thorns damage can't be more than plasma detonation. thorns are 30% of their attack, which is max 1k and with havoc resistance even lower. Plasma detonation was 7564, 7 times bigger that thorns
  • YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I actually might have the answer to this.

Havoks are immune to plasma detonation. Perhaps the plasma detonation damage, even when absorbed, is still being registered as such?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Havok has immunity to himself, that could be part of it
    YoMoves said:

I actually might have the answer to this.

Havoks are immune to plasma detonation. Perhaps the plasma detonation damage, even when absorbed, is still being registered as such?

Namor taking all the damage and converting it to energy damage. Havoc isn’t immune to energy damage, he reducing it, but not immune
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit any updates? response?
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    namor takes all kinds of damage when he's launching his special attacks. it's as if his special attacks don't count as him attacking as per his signature ability. it's not just plasma detonation.
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Havok has +2000 energy resistance
  • RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    "Champions with an Armor Up Buff, and Havok, receive no damage from this ability." (Plasma Debuff)

Havok has +2000 energy resistance

Please watch the video and gif, physic thorns converted to energy damage and there is energy damage in my regular attacks, plasma also converted to energy damage, but it's not reflected.

I appreciate if you read the whole thread, this will prevent confusion and will allow Kabam to look at the issue