**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Premium Hero Crystal Luck

2»

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    I opened 5 phcs

- 4* SS
    - 4* WM
    - 3* Modok
    - And two 2 stars
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I opened 105 Premium Hero Shard Crystals and got 3 4* Champions:
    - Captain Marvel (Mohawk-Classic) (NEW)
    - Agent Venom (NEW)
    - Hulk (OG) (Dupe)

I also got two new 3*s and 14 3* Dupes
    - Corvus Glave
    - Gwenpool

Total
    4* - 3 (2 New and 1 Dupe)
    3* - 16 (2 New and 14 Dupes)
    2* - 86 (86 Dupes)

• dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★

I opened 105 Premium Hero Shard Crystals and got 3 4* Champions:
    - Captain Marvel (Mohawk-Classic) (NEW)
    - Agent Venom (NEW)
    - Hulk (OG) (Dupe)

I also got two new 3*s and 14 3* Dupes
    - Corvus Glave
    - Gwenpool

Total
    4* - 3 (2 New and 1 Dupe)
    3* - 16 (2 New and 14 Dupes)
    2* - 86 (86 Dupes)

When people say "I got 105 crystals", and I'm like, What!!! Is that even possible!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Also have pulled 4* sparky dup and angela from phcs over the last few days
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    OMG, Kabam CEO luck again!!!

• You guys are all so lucky. I have opened over 150 premium hero crystals, and have NEVER gotten a 4*. 3% chance my foot. :-/
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    I opened a PHC from an alliance event on my alt and pulled a 4* Hulk Ragnarok. Jumped over to my main, opened the same PHC, 4* Nebula.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    I just pulled my 4* iceman out of a phc yesterday, a couple days before that I opened a 4*beast from one and a day after the beast I pulled a 4*war machine from it. Good odds
  • Rolo_maxRolo_max Posts: 57
    got MODOK from a phc like 3 weeks ago, and dumped my nigth trasher
  • SpeakGeek345SpeakGeek345 Posts: 8
    3 * Emma Frost, a while ago, 3 * Cap IW before that, 4 * Rogue over a month ago, 3 * Thing + dupe after the Clobberin’ Crystal, (not what I got from it, just the champ I got after) and a 3 * Dorm just this morning.
  • LazuliLazuli Posts: 94
    edited July 2019
    I opened a phc and duped my Blade literally the day after I used an awakening gem on him. I was shocked, but a little more disappointed then happy cause i felt like i wasted a gem.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Luck? What is this mysterious phenomenon you speak of?
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    On my second account I had a 4* blade and ghost before opening 20 premiums
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260

You guys are all so lucky. I have opened over 150 premium hero crystals, and have NEVER gotten a 4*. 3% chance my foot. :-/

When I started I opened first 227 without 4*. Now that I have 1-2 guaranteed 4* a week, I get more 4* from phcs than I should
  • got a 3*the thing ,yondu,king groot,dr voodoo & civil warrior
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    I got my void and icemen from premium crystal .
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    4* Hiemdall, which was amazing because at that time I desperately needed a True Strike champion. I also got a 4* She Hulk right around the time when she was buffed.
  • Yesterday i was so happy when i had opened a premium hero crystal and pulled a 4* Stryfe! My best luck so far.
  • QuartzBerryQuartzBerry Posts: 64

Yesterday i was so happy when i had opened a premium hero crystal and pulled a 4* Stryfe! My best luck so far.

why are you posting on a thread from 2019

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    since this has been necroed, pulled a four star Omega Red out of my last batch of PHCs opened. Think it was eight? Needed mutant iso, definitely helped
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

Not in order mine are
    Moon Knight
    Juggernaut
    Stark Spider-Man
    Killmonger x2
    She Hulk x3
    Archangel
    Hyperion x2
    Gambit
    Modok
    Ant man x2
    Thor
    Iron Man
    Magneto Marvel Now! x4 :neutral:
    Angela
    Magik
    Wasp
    and I think that is all over 4ish years.(Maybe?)

Wow... old me would never believe that I work on 6*s now more than 5*s. Time flies by so fast.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    I got my first 4* from my first ever premium on my very first day in this game in 2017 which I got by signing up with Kabam Account.