**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who should I awaken if I get a cosmic gem 5* (in the summoner appreciation calender)

Who should I awaken if I get a cosmic gem 5* (in the summoner appreciation calender) 52 votes

Captain Marvel (Movie)
92%
RaganatorxNigTheManMythLegendTendersquadJwallace25dr_nish777Jim0172SiddhantKwatraDeliConnectBaseballguy711WorknprogressWerewrymCupidRepto23Austin55555510or_Strongshadow_lurker22Shadow_PhoneixJuggerNot 48 votes
Hela
7%
Spity68Rajdeep9AleorMr_incredibl3 4 votes

Comments

• BluzBluz Posts: 3
    edited July 2019
    Please also tell why to awaken the specific champion
  • Repto23Repto23 Posts: 733 ★★★
    edited July 2019
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    https://youtu.be/xIchrLImn5Y
    This video should explain my vote
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    The video repto posted should be sufficient. Her crazy long indestructible combined with the damage output from binary is definitely worth the awakening.
  • MawrCalleachMawrCalleach Posts: 260
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    One thing. It's only IF. Every time you start building pictures of what it can be,if... ,it's a bad way to play and very sure way to get dissapointed. Have side plans prepared.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Hela is a good champion,don't let anyone tell you she isn't. She can gain over 10 fury's which bump up her damage massively,plus the indestructible she gains from her awakened ability makes her a beast,though the reason I didn't pick her is because she is very difficult to play right,to realize her full potential you really need to be a very very skilled player. Captain marvel is kinda straight forward,get to binary and destroy everything,and the indestructible from her awakened ability during binary can be lethal if used by someone who knows what they're doing.
    And on an additional note, If you're asking this to lay out all your options and prepare for every scenario then that's great. Otherwise if you're expecting to get a cosmic then you're in the wrong boat mate.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Wish l had capt marvel movie in 5*..I am big fan of her...too sad..😔
  • BluzBluz Posts: 3
    The video that repto sent, I already saw it I too watch seatin but thanks for the help really appreciate it
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Werewrym said:

Hela isn't that good. CMM is really good. Easy decision for you... However, pulling a cosmic AG is a big "if"

Hela isn't good?? I have had a 5/50 of her for almost 2 years now and she never fails to disappoint. You can get 5-8 furies on her
    (depends on your skill level) and she rips through anything. Dang these people thinking anything that isn't " bEyOnD gOD tiEr" is bad.. In all seriousness though you should use it on CMM, she benefits more from it.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,563 ★★★★★
    Save for the Silver Surfer
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Captain Marvel (Movie)

Werewrym said:

Hela isn't that good. CMM is really good. Easy decision for you... However, pulling a cosmic AG is a big "if"

Hela isn't good?? I have had a 5/50 of her for almost 2 years now and she never fails to disappoint. You can get 5-8 furies on her
    (depends on your skill level) and she rips through anything. Dang these people thinking anything that isn't " bEyOnD gOD tiEr" is bad.. In all seriousness though you should use it on CMM, she benefits more from it.
    I said she isn't that good. Big difference from saying she's bad. However, we're also talking 5* here so there's a big difference from your 5/50. As a 5* shes definitely not worth a cosmic gem.