**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What game modes would you like to see improved?

I like the game very much but I think it would be cool to see some of the old game modes improved by either changing the rewards or the whole mode. So if you had the ability to do so, which game mode would you choose? And what would you add to make it more appealing?

What game modes would you like to see improved? 86 votes

Duels
9%
DNA3000Jwallace25JuggerNotGeo10megGonçaloFrostyNickelBenQcSlayerMawrCalleach 8 votes
Arena
43%
GamerTheJalliShrimkinsTendersquadadqqedfyvrGK_23Foxhero007jaipruclSiddhantKwatraSavio444SpiderCoolsThecrusher_9756Spurgeon14KerneasEvans_PrimeJackbrooks2580KillSwitchSiddhantTireck20BLEEDlNG_DGE 37 votes
Alliance War
23%
Hort4TerraThecurlerBigDog34EB54RasiloverMCoC_fanMasquerade1981AleorManfréaBolgenX_Factor_AgentXN0nameXMidnite93DragonsniperRhQSquishyjrThe_4THNarwhal52xeCalulMeuCrunchYa_Boi_28Vatris 20 votes
Dungeons
13%
dr_nish777Lvernon15Hammerbro_64shadow_lurker22LordRaymond3MC2707Rehan010_UmbertoDelRiodiegobdias84Silver_SagaOneAboveAll13King_Leo321 12 votes
Alliance Quest
2%
ArcDeAngeluszbot34 2 votes
Event Quests
3%
Bruinsfan8510Torah13Dead1 3 votes
Variant
2%
MattPartArifutera 2 votes
Story Mode
1%
V1PER1987 1 vote
Bounty Missions
0%
Other
1%
Denzel116 1 vote

Comments

• ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Alliance War
    Got to be alliance war, the balance of difficulty/cost vs reward needs to be redressed.
  • MattPartMattPart Posts: 69
    edited July 2019
    Variant
    Duels - better search would be nice indeed and I would scrap the limit/credits. I don't care about rewards, this mode is not about them - ability to practice against any champ is your reward.

Arena - I think Sunday arenas could be more interesting.

Alliance War - they keep working on it and we didn't even have a chance to try out new changes but they really should update the war victor crystals.

Dungeons - they should be open all the time and I would prefer them to contain mix of all classes rather than two every day. Other than that I think dungeons are fine.

Alliance Quest - the minions should cycle rather than be random - it has been over a month and we haven't even seen symbioids once! Or they could change per day rather than per week to introduce more diversity on daily basis. It would be good to be able to get some 6* shards from map 5 too i.e. from glory store.

Event Quests - permanent content should be out to another section, the event quest itself should be divided into daily and monthly quests, we should be able to play all classes everyday and I would welcome smaller difficulty gap between master and uncollected - maybe it's time to introduce cavalier difficulty?

Variant - they should definitely add more difficulties, it would be nice to get something closer to current master/uncollected eq with decent rewards. This is probably the change that would make me most happy which is why I voted for it.

Story Mode - they said rewards would be spread gradually as you progress from now on - better quest rewards, worse exploration rewards for whole acts - it would be good to apply this to previous acts too - total rewards can stay the same but you should earn more from initial completion and from single quests.

Bounty Missions - not really looking for them to come back - don't like content that makes you look at the clock

Other - 1v1 versus rewards are terrible. Road to Labirynth could use some rewards update as well.
  • dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Dungeons

Definitely duels. It should be easier to find a champ to duel. You should be able to search for a particular champ and star level and then duel them.

Exactly and there should be duel again option too after the fight.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    edited July 2019
    Arena
    I think arena is fine by itself but for free to play players you have to play so much arena to compete on an end game level. I would like a system where you can get battlechips in dungeons, AW, AQ and all the above so you can still compete without stepping into the arena.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    Dungeons
    For example, just to be able to go in the Social Tab to view and accept dungeon invites, without the whole game crashing and freezing, would be a good start, right Kabam ? After all it's only been two months since that bug appeared and I've been able to join a dungeon...
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    Other
    Danger Room. Nuff said. Delete the frustratingly boring Dungeons and give me a Danger Room, where we can farm some decent inventory as our skills scale.

• ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    Alliance Quest
    Make is less boring and repetitive. Arena grinding at least you're regularly going against different opponents with different champs, but AQ it is literally same thing different day. Worst part of the game by a distance.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Arena
    Arena is boring, but it’s where the gold is at. And I have no gold.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Duels
    It would be fun to have the option to fight in duel mode against opponents who are « stun immune, bleed immune » or «  unblockable SP, Unstoppable buffs » making the duel more challenging.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Duels
    I think there are opportunities for improvement in every game mode, but if I was allowed to rearchitect one mode it would be duels. I've posted about this before, but I would turn duels into a full-fledged minigame mode with an accomplishment system wrapped around it that unlocked duel targets and fight conditions.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Dungeons
    There is a lot of potential for the concept of gradually more difficult quests.

Remember the 1 punch node for the Deadpool April fools thing? (I call it QuickDraw) imagine a celeb challenge with that node and ever increasing champs that would make it difficult to win (not quite sure how, but I bet kabam can find a way to make the concept hard; maybe kick the AI into overdrive or put OG Spidy or something.

Or maybe a weekly champion quest, where you can only use that certain champion (for example, AA) there would be matchups that play to his strengths (healer or evasion and no immunities) and also to his weaknesses (immunities). The rewards could be maybe as interesting as a basic hero of that (for a 1st time dupe or sig level)
    [im gonna make a post about this later; I like this idea lol]