Yes
50% 9 votes
No
38% 7 votes
Maybe
11% 2 votes

Comments

• BurningSpear72BurningSpear72 Member Posts: 23
    I posted this in another area but it gets more notice here. I’d appreciate all reading to respond. And I truly want a kabam employee to respond with why this hasn’t been done already.
  • Quinn_1978Quinn_1978 Member Posts: 1
    I think it's a great idea because it lets everyone know how well their doing/ not doing and changes can be made.
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    Maybe just number of attack bonus acquired would be enough. That way, you can multiply the number of attack kills by 3, and subtract the number of Attack Bonuses to see how many they lost. Which would ultimately let you know the number of losses.
  • Bear3Bear3 Member Posts: 996 ★★★
    Are you talking about kills and DEATHS? Wins and losses aren’t an individual player statistic.

🐻
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    Bear3 said:

Are you talking about kills and DEATHS? Wins and losses aren’t an individual player statistic.

🐻

Wins are. Losses currently are not. Wins are dictated by the number of Attack Kills as pictured above. You multiply that by 3 to see how many potential Attack Bonuses that could've been earned. If they listed the Attack Bonuses earned by the player in the Individual Stats, you could just subtract that number from the aforementioned ×3 for Attack Kills and see how many times they lost. If it comes out at 0, they didn't lose.
  • BurningSpear72BurningSpear72 Member Posts: 23
    Siriusbreak thank you they could keep it simple and just post the losses. Save us the headaches as players and leaders.