**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Little Class Trip Time Limit?

Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
Is there a time limit once you enter the quest? I saw a warning about it before I got in but once I entered there was no visible timer. I went ahead and finished to be safe, but was curious about it because I would like to get in and be able to use my energy but not have to buy a refill if I'm out of energy and just come back to it later. Is that message an error or is there a time limit that isn't clearly visible in the quest?

Comments

• Options
    @Drooped2
    Awesome, thanks for sharing. I never saw them mention the time limit elsewhere so I didn't know if it was just a mistake in that warning message.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I started one and about 6hrs later, similar to @Drooped2 , I was still in the quest a d e everything was fine
  • Options
    Thank you, I didn't want to accidentally waste 1000 markers, now I know I don't have to worry about it. Thanks again!
  • Options
    JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Yeah, there's no time limit (other than 22 days or whatever it is). Just don't be like me and remember to bring the champions for the gates.