**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Calling All Summoners Attending San Diego Comic-Con!

Greetings Summoners!

Are you going to be attending San Diego Comic-Con?

On July 18th from 4:00 to 4:30pm PST, join us at the Marvel Booth where we are going to be teaming up with Marvel for a big announcement and would love to see you there!

As part of that announcement, we’re looking for 3 experienced players to join us on stage during the event. If you think you have what it takes, let us know by commenting below and you could be chosen to play on the Marvel Stage!

Comments

• brunakbrunak Posts: 44
    putz
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    I’m trash.
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    I believe I can throw my hat in the ring *attempts to throw his hat when in reality it falls to the ground and he trips over it* well, I Guess I can’t. But you get what I mean right..?
  • Time4ASpankingTime4ASpanking Posts: 199
    If you guys can get me a pass into comic con for that day I'll buy my flight and take off right now. I'm down to do it, I just don't have a Thursday pass
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Wish I’m culd but unfortunately don’t live there Hav a great day
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike will you be able to stream the announcement to the Mcoc YouTube channel for those who can’t go?
  • FilmsauceFilmsauce Posts: 82
    Yes. How should I get in contact about details
  • DjkrdjjDjkrdjj Posts: 444 ★★
    edited July 2019
    Gamer said:

How can people disagree with what im said don’t make sens

Maybe they are disagreeing with the fact about where u live
    lol. They’re trolls
    It’s what happens when u annoy peopls
    It wasn’t me
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Gamer said:

How can people disagree with what im said don’t make sens

There's no evidence anyone disagreed with you. The question you should be asking is why are people clicking on a disagree link when there's nothing to disagree with. And the answer is the internet.
    True that that how world wide web work now days
  • Injuries_IrkedInjuries_Irked Posts: 41
    I’ll be there on Friday - Sunday
    If you guys ain’t selected 3 yet, I’d like to get on board

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

SH10 is legit
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    brunak said:

putz

Eita 😂
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    damn, wish you guys posted this way earlier i'd have gotten sdcc tickets, @DTMelodicMetal could vouch for me :)
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★

damn, wish you guys posted this way earlier i'd have gotten sdcc tickets, @DTMelodicMetal could vouch for me :)

They need 3. 1 from the Morningstar Militia is a great choice.
  • MacDaddyMacDaddy Posts: 3
    I’ll be at SDCC tomorrow at that time with my kids- looking forward to finally meeting the legends of Kabam

I suppose it’s been about 3 years now? I started right after Seatin.

• MacDaddyMacDaddy Posts: 3
    Question. The original post says July 18th, which is Thursday. Then I see @Kabam Miike mention it’s on Friday. Which is it? Thanks!