**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Small World

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
Just ran into an Ally Member in the Alpha Arena. I had this discussion before, but it got buried somewhere. Has anyone run into anyone they know in the Arena? Feel free to share. (Yes, I know it's A.I.)

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I used to face some japanese opponents in Featured Arena and then I faced few of them again in AW.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Once I was talking to a guy in global then I jumped on arena and I got matched with him
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

Once I was talking to a guy in global then I jumped on arena and I got matched with him

What a coincidence.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,715 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

This feels like a lie nobody uses global

:)
    Fair point but I can guarantee it happened
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

I pop in there now and then.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I occasionally use global but there are too many idiots there
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Few years ago I was fighting against me from the past at arena. Pity I did not save screenshot :)
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    My Ally member texted me saying he played my 5/50 Hulkbuster in arena.
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Drooped2 said:

Zuro said:

I use Global to remind myself that there are bigger idiots out there than myself. :smile: