**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

GOOD GOD SENTRY!

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
hey has anybody noticed that Sentry suddenly hitting really good. with crazy awesome buffs. Like something has changed. Or is may be i am wrong.
If so. Let me know. Like he was 15% down. I hit a sp2. His health suddenly went to 90% . I didn't even saw the regen buff. And his hits are critical 90% of the time. Like sentry got buffed in incognito mode.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    More information needed, like what quest, what nodes, what synergies, what defender. Had you built up warps?
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    First of all. @Bear3 that was a good one. Everyone in mcoc wish sentry were really become his comic version.
    But that's not gonna happen.
    So I will give some details.
    Does he have Indistructable buffs?? Like he was tagged but no damage received . I saw
    An Indistructable buff. Listen
    First of all sentry got buffed once.
    The 2nd buff u r talking about is just a senergy with void. So fingers crossed.
    May be someday we will get the sentry we all waited since this game came out.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    Sounds like someone started drinking early...
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Just tried him out with Aegon and Champ synergy.......
    still meh, and no Regen from sp2.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    who ever did gameplay design ,damage testing and overall quality of a champion,,, failed completely in case of sentry!! he looks amazing visualy ,(not great animations,very slow and laggy) i wonder what he would be like if he was released in last few months! sentry deserves an entire rework,not small synergy,no small reworks,an entire overhaul to be fun to use,i accept he has damage potential after lots and lots of buildup BUT he is just annoying and not fun to use.
    Kalantak said:

who ever did gameplay design ,damage testing and overall quality of a champion,,, failed completely in case of sentry!! he looks amazing visualy ,(not great animations,very slow and laggy) i wonder what he would be like if he was released in last few months! sentry deserves an entire rework,not small synergy,no small reworks,an entire overhaul to be fun to use,i accept he has damage potential after lots and lots of buildup BUT he is just annoying and not fun to use.

True. Completely agree. This game is fun. Everyone in the community support kabam by playing this game.
    But it's true there are some old and continues issue with some champions.
    Like for GR majority thought he was supposed to be immune to incenerate, coldsnap, & he supposed to inflict incenerate. But he isn't.

& For sentry well that champ is a legend among marvel characters. He was soo famous before even mcu came out.
    Actually to make up for sentry Kabam released void. But still that 'void' inside us gamers didn't went away. Sentry looks soo cool. But his damage output and other stuff hufffffff. For new players who knows the comics. They are shocked too. Getting him for the first time everyone thought it's a god tier pull. But It's just .... Well this topic is old. So may be if MCU introduce sentry.
    Only then we can get a rework may be.
    What u said would be cool but Till date in mcoc history not a single champ got full rework.
    For me.
    If just keep his animation and looks intact. Just increase his speed. And make him immune to poison, incenerate, & Give his basic attacks a better damage output.
    Kree physiology & the power of sun. I mean void is incenerate immune. And poison immunity is there for hype, and bolt. Sentry is one of them. Well. M sure this has been said before.
    & Yeah. If he would have came out in recent times. Damnnnnn!!! Just imagine.

Life transfer?

No man not that. But i am guessing something to do with reality warp. Like if may be there is something with his sp2. For one warp he Activites a good chunk of regen. Something like that. It was odd.
    Champion was there. But someone said in the comments already they didn't saw anything. But i wish i took a video. ****. I saw it. Trust me.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    ....suddenly hitting really good. with crazy awesome buffs?

Frankly I dun think so, still far from being good if you compare with Void. Sentry is supposed to be similar (or stronger) than Hyperion in comic, yet it is just average tier in game imho.

I have sentry, void and Hyperion at 5*. Sentry stays at r2 for long long time.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    for me champions being fun to use is very imporatant then just raw damage potential,i am more then happy to rankup champion with good potential and not completely broken like ghost,corvus,domino,namor or cull obsidian!! i am hoping Old man logan buff goes through and gets some little more love ,so he'll b my guranteed 6th 5/65!! my 1st one was medusa and although she doesnt have crazy damage like ghost or corvus but she does hit decently hard,has great utilties and such a fun to use,even if u put 100 hits on WS with her it never feels like a looong time!! that is my least expectation with sentry,make him fun to use,give him better mechanics,better animations just dont change his look. him being my 1st 6* i'd instantly R2 him,if he was fun

I mean damn. I love this pic. It's a crossover comic i am guessing. It had a dialogue too. "Long time no see old friend"
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Did a team of Drax, Hulk, 6* Sentry, Aegon and the Champion. At full reality warps, heavies were at 15k per hit, and SP2s had a total of 80k damage. Wish they lessened the number of hits needed for reality warps tho, that might be the saving grace he needs.

But how practical is that team? Are you really ever going to take them all into end game content?
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    007md92 said:

I mean damn. I love this pic. It's a crossover comic i am guessing. It had a dialogue too. "Long time no see old friend"

Looks fan-made to me. Look at the far side of Superman, the side of his body doesn’t match the same texture, saturation or blend well to planet. Means someone hasn’t got the best photoshop skills. Cool nonetheless.